- As low as $531/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1268 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1268 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 2 Twins, Sleeper Couch
Your family will find an superb family vacation while visiting 40 Racquet Club Villa. This villa offers breathtaking resort vistas and is less than a block away from the playground, Harbor Golf Course Pro Shop, Dunes Deli and Basketball Court. Within two blocks of the villa, you will find four eateries (seasonal), shopping and the Blue Wave Award winning beach. With the beach being so close, your family can forget the car for the week and not bother to find it until week end.
40 Racquet Club Villa features an outdoor deck that is ideal for your family to relax after a long day in the sun and look out at wildlife that frequents the lagoon. Egrets, turtles, and the occasional infant alligator call this lagoon home. The living room, dining area and kitchen are all located on the first level. The kitchen features broad renovations, which includes new cabinetry, countertops, and appliances. The living room is comfortable and accommodating for your entire family. The dining room has seating for six.
The second level of the home features a master bedroom with a king bed and a private full bath. The mid-level has a guest bedroom that is highlighted with two twin beds, and direct access to a full bathroom.
Two championship golf courses, the Sand and Sea Spa, miles of bicycle paths, playground, basketball court, shopping and over five eateries are also available for your family to appreciate.
Amenity Note: This property does not have access to a community swimming pool. Please check with office for a complete review of amenities access in Wild Dunes.
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 40 Racquet Club.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo, and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
No matter the distance your family must travel to get to the island, you and your family will find a amazing vacation at 40 Racquet Club Villa.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this villa is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Kayaking and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautiful Wild Dunes Villa with Scenic Resort Views! $250 Beach Gear Cred Avail has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Beautiful Wild Dunes Villa with Scenic Resort Views! $250 Beach Gear Cred Avail?Book Online Get Information Call: