- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar in shower
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1728 sq ft (161 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1728 square feet
Located just mins. to downtown and the beach, this freshly refreshed 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home invites you to stay and play in Charleston! Featuring a full kitchen, washer/dryer, fireplace, fire pit, Intelligent TVs, complimentary WiFi, and more, this beautiful vacation rental was designed with the traveler’s comfort in mind. When you’re ready to step out, visit the Joe Riley Waterfront Park, soak in the sun at Folly Beach, and discover downtown where many eateries, stores, and attractions await!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Pet Friendly w/ Fee | Recently Renovated |
Ideal for an extended family hideaway or month-long friends excursion, this Charleston home offers the ideal home base for all your oceanside adventures.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private yard (fenced), fire pit, outdoor chairs, garden, boating & playground close by
INDOOR LIVING: 4 Intelligent TVs, fireplace, dining table, laptop workspace, 1 walk-in shower, 1 shower/tub combo
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped w/ cooking basics, drip coffee maker, hot water pot, dishware/flatware, knife set
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central air conditioning/heating, washer/dryer, laundry detergent, linens/towels, iron/board, complimentary toiletries, hangers, trash bags, paper towels
FAQ: Step-complimentary access, grab rail in shower, accessible-height toilet, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
OPT OUTDOORS: Brittlebank Park (4.1 miles), White Point Garden (4.9 miles), Joe Riley Waterfront Park (5.1 miles), Folly Beach (6.8 miles), Folly Beach County Park (8.2 miles), Riverfront Park (11.3 miles), Isle of Palms Beach (17.7 miles), Francis Marion National Forest (36.1 miles)
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Riley Park (4.3 miles), Historic Charleston City Market (4.7 miles), South Carolina Aquarium (5.0 miles), Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve (10.5 miles), North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center (13.0 miles)
MUSEUMS & HISTORIC SITES: The Charleston Museum (4.6 miles), Fort Sumter National Monument (4.9 miles), Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum (9.4 miles), Magnolia Plantation and Gardens (13.4 miles), Middleton Place (16.9 miles)
LOCAL EATS: Baguette Magic (0.3 miles), Casa Fiesta (0.4 miles), Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint (0.5 miles), California Dreaming (3.5 miles), Pearlz Oyster Bar (3.6 miles), Charleston Crab House (4.9 miles), Fleet Landing Restaurant & Bar (5.3 miles), Lost Dog Cafe (6.6 miles), Rita's Oceanside Grille (6.7 miles), Loggerhead's Beach Grille (6.9 miles), Sesame Burgers & Beer (9.7 miles), The Junction Kitchen & Provisions (11.4 miles), Commonhouse Aleworks (11.9 miles), EVO Pizzeria (12.0 miles), LoLA (12.2 miles)
AIRPORT: Charleston International Airport (15.8 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $199 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is by the sea. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental property booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Charleston Home w/ Yard ~ 7 Mi to Folly Beach has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Contact the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.9 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.0 miles
- Washington Square - 3.2 miles