- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Handsomely restored, historic home with 3 bedrooms and 4 full baths, centrally located in the heart of downtown. Totally furnished with NEW furnishings and available April 1!!
The first floor hosts a sizable living area with a Roku TV and functional gas fireplace. Separated by double pocket doors, the living space adjoins to the dining room that comfortably sits up to six people. The dining area also has a functional gas fireplace and hutch for additional storage. The dining room leads directly to the kitchen. In the kitchen you will find stainless steel appliances, tons of countertop space for cooking and two bar stools. The kitchen is entirely equipped with all the necessary cooking silverware. Just off this main living space and down the hall you have a FULL bathroom for your convenience and a ideally tucked away brand new washer and dryer under the stairs. There is also a nook furnished with a desk for your working needs.
The second floor features three enormous bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom and porch access. Each bedroom has a queen size bed, Roku TV, ample closet space and a dresser for additional storage. The master bathroom has a powder room for getting ready and a huge clawfoot tub. The master also features its own private porch overlooking Rutledge Ave and has a table and chairs to sit and appreciate your morning coffee. The additional two bedrooms have brand new tiled, glass door showers and have their own door that leads to a shared side porch.
This home has four total porches! The front courtyard is gated and the driveway is gated as well for your privacy.
This home has its own private driveway that will fit one car. Street parking is allowed with a permit from the City of Charleston and is a breeze in this area.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be supplied with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best Charleston rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To get the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Moonflower Manor- Historic Home in Downtown CHS has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If not, contact the host before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles