- As low as $1,796/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Part of our Island Collection, 'Makin' Waves', 16 54th Ave. is ideal for huge families as there is plenty of room to spread out with three separate living areas. The six bedrooms and six baths will sleep up to 14 guests. Appreciate a private pool with a enormous deck and a beach path right beside the home that takes you straight to the beach.
- 3,294 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Close to ocean
- Private pool (heatable electric - $500 for 3-7 nights)
- Three living rooms
- Beach access beside the home
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, shared full bath – stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, shared full bath – stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: (2) Twin beds with trundles and a double bed, shared full bath across the hall – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 6: (2) Queen beds, shared full bath across hall – tub/shower combo, TV
- Full bathroom by front door
- Full bathroom in second sitting room on first floor
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the very best rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Makin' Waves- 6 bedroom, private pool, close to beach has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Makin' Waves- 6 bedroom, private pool, close to beach?Book Online Get Information Call: