- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Fitness Room / Equipment
About this Property
ABOUT THE UNIT
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a handsome city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in appreciate with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, handsome beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the most first-rate nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
Located in heart of downtown Charleston on the corner of Church and Market Streets, the Church Street Inn includes delightful one and two bedroom downtown Charleston holiday units. These two-story townhomes have a entirely supplied kitchen and living area downstairs and peaceful bedrooms with city vistas upstairs. Onsite niceties include valet parking, concierge services, and a appealing courtyard. Nothing can beat the location here - everything that Charleston has to offer is just mins. away.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
- Garage/Valet Parking*
- Concierge Desk
- Safety Deposit Box (Front Desk)
- Free Coffee in Lobby (6 am - 12 pm)
- Ticket/Tour Assistance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Vending Machines
- Picnic Area
- Business Services
- Concierge Services
- Wireless Internet Access
PLEASE NOTE: There are no handicapped units at Church Street, but there are units with downstairs bedrooms which would be easier access.
ABOUT THE AREA
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a chic city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in appreciate with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, cute beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the choice nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Check-In Policy: A government issued photo identification and valid credit card or cash deposit are mandatory at the time of check-in for incidentals.
- Pet Policy: Service Animals Only with Documentation
- Parking Policy: Self-Parking is $20 per Day, Valet Parking is $20 per Day (payable at check-in)
- Parking is available close by for cars up to 6 feet, 5 inches tall for a daily surcharge. Unfortunately, cars above this clearance cannot be accommodated and must find their own parking.
- Resort Fee of $12 per nighttime, plus tax, is payable at check-in
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 a.m.
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. The unit manager will try their most magnificant to accommodate special requests, but we cannot guarantee them. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on the hotel policy.
ABOUT THE UNIT
This two-story townhome has a completely supplied kitchen that includes all preparing and dining utencils. Both the kitchen and living are are located downstairs on the ground floor. as well as the half-bath. The living area also includes a sleeper couch. The upstairs bedroom includes superb city vistas. Also located on the second level is a full bath with Jacuzzi tub.
PLEASE NOTE: This unit will have either a King, Queen or two Full size beds. You may reuest a preference when you arrive to check-in, however it will be based on availability at check-in.
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for prices and availability.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and rental houses provide Charleston area area discount books which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and promotional books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the very same terrific attractions with a often considerable discounted.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide incredible discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. You'll receive the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals can be found in Charleston area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to fit their Charleston area crew, from quiet condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all vacation homes in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to facilitate advertising and marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be delighted to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Finding and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book "Luxury Condo near Golf & Ghost Tours w/ WiFi, Spa, Dish Network TV & Courtyard", read through our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by determining which specific area of Charleston area you want to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will your preferred vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental home. A single individual in your company needs to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental charge? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although many vacation rentals allow family pets, rules and fees fluctuate per property. A number of restrictions could eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local agencies offer outstanding service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, vacationers must pay local taxes when renting "Luxury Condo near Golf & Ghost Tours w/ WiFi, Spa, Dish Network TV & Courtyard", along with various other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager straight away. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little. Although you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property really should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental property sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? With some luck everything ended up being wonderful and you're happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles