- As low as $890/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3802 sq ft (353 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3802 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Twins
Treasured memories of the sea, sun and sand on the Isle of Palms will begin at the ocean view home, 518 Carolina Boulevard where amenities and amenities were designed just for you! This gorgeous 3rd row home features five bedrooms and four full baths in just under 4,000 square feet. Perfectly located on the Island, 518 Carolina Boulevard not only features ocean vistas from the living room deck and roof top overlook, but the beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway and the famed Cooper River Bridge can also be seen from this impressive property! Keeping cool on a warm summer day on one of the double porches on the front and back of the home is a breeze with the afternoon sea breeze, but is a splash in the private swimming pool. Featuring a tropical lush setting, the private pool is surrounded by pretty tile work and plenty of comfortable outdoor furnishings. A gas grilling station is also ready for the grille master in your family just adjacent to the swimming pool. Finest yet, when you and your family hit the beach for a day in the sea, sun and sand, a public beach access walkway is just 200 yards away from 518 Carolina Boulevard!
It is hard to believe, but the beauty of the exterior of 518 Carolina Boulevard is effortlessly matched by the interior of this special home! Featuring an inverted floor plan where the kitchen, living room and dining room are on the top floor, 518 Carolina Boulevard has everything that your family would want for a ideal vacation. The living area, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other, which builds an spectacular feeling of spaciousness. Fantastic and comfortable furnishings is featured throughout the living area including a giant couch anchored by constructed in bookcases, super sizable flat screen TV and nearly floor to ceiling windows looking towards the sea. The kitchen is highlighted with stainless steel appliances, a enormous work island and tons of room for multiple family chefs to all work at the same time! A additional in a family vacation rental is the formal dining room, also located on the top floor. Also featured on the top floor is a phenomenal bedroom with direct access to the upper deck.
The first level of the home is centered around the enormous master suite. The master suite features a king bed, direct access to a deck overlooking the private pool and an striking bathroom with double sinks, granite and amazing tile work. There are three additional bedrooms on the first level. The linens in these bedrooms include an additional king bed, queen bed and two twin beds. On the ground floor, 518 Carolina Boulevard has a humongous garage for storage of your beach bicycles and beach toys.
Finally, 518 Carolina Boulevard is an simple bicycle ride away from the Front Beach Isle of Palms. The Front Beach features eateries, shopping and places to savor a drink on the Island. Some of our favorite eateries are located here like the Sea Biscuit for breakfast and lunch, Acme Lowcountry Grille (we think the best shrimp and grits in Charleston) and the famed Windjammer where back in the day Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish called home. Best yet, Historic Charleston is only a 15 min. drive away!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 518 Carolina Boulevard.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
As you plan your next family vacation, make 518 Carolina Boulevard your first choice where the real treasure is great vacation memories!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking a perfectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Luxury Carolina Blvd Home w/ Pool, Steps to Beach. Small Pet Considered! $250 Beach Gear Credit! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.