- As low as $585/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3802 sq ft (353 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3802 square feet
Linens: 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Twins
Treasured memories of the sea, sun and sand on the Isle of Palms will begin at the ocean view home, 518 Carolina Boulevard where amenities and conveniences were designed just for you! This handsome 3rd row home features five bedrooms and four full baths in just under 4,000 square feet. Perfectly located on the Island, 518 Carolina Boulevard not only features ocean vistas from the living room deck and roof top overlook, but the beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway and the famed Cooper River Bridge can also be seen from this spectacular property! Keeping cool on a warm summer day on one of the double porches on the front and back of the home is a breeze with the afternoon sea breeze, but is a splash in the private swimming pool. Featuring a tropical lush setting, the private pool is surrounded by elegant tile work and plenty of comfortable outdoor furnishings. A gas grilling station is also ready for the grille master in your family just adjacent to the swimming pool. Finest yet, when you and your family hit the beach for a day in the sea, sun and sand, a public beach access walkway is just 200 yards away from 518 Carolina Boulevard!
It is hard to believe, but the beauty of the exterior of 518 Carolina Boulevard is conveniently matched by the interior of this special home! Featuring an inverted floor plan where the kitchen, living room and dining room are on the top floor, 518 Carolina Boulevard has everything that your family would want for a ideal vacation. The living area, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other, which builds an impressive feeling of spaciousness. Fantastic and comfortable furnishings is featured throughout the living area including a giant couch anchored by constructed in bookcases, super huge flat screen TV and nearly floor to ceiling windows looking towards the sea. The kitchen is highlighted with stainless steel appliances, a enormous work island and tons of room for multiple family chefs to all work at the same time! A additional in a family vacation rental is the formal dining room, also located on the top floor. Also featured on the top floor is a fabulous bedroom with direct access to the upper deck.
The first level of the home is centered around the enormous master suite. The master suite features a king bed, direct access to a deck overlooking the private pool and an extraordinary bathroom with double sinks, granite and marvelous tile work. There are three additional bedrooms on the first level. The linens in these bedrooms include an additional king bed, queen bed and two twin beds. On the ground floor, 518 Carolina Boulevard has a humongous garage for storage of your beach bicycles and beach toys.
Finally, 518 Carolina Boulevard is an simple bicycle ride away from the Front Beach Isle of Palms. The Front Beach features eateries, shopping and places to appreciate a drink on the Island. Some of our favorite eateries are located here like the Sea Biscuit for breakfast and lunch, Acme Lowcountry Grille (we think the best shrimp and grits in Charleston) and the famed Windjammer where back in the day Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish called home. Best yet, Historic Charleston is only a 15 min. drive away!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 518 Carolina Boulevard.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for 5 cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
As you plan your next family vacation, make 518 Carolina Boulevard your first choice where the real treasure is great vacation memories!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Isle of Palms rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To book the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your family select date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Luxury Carolina Blvd Home w/ Pool, Steps to Beach. Small Pet Considered! $250 Beach Gear Credit! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.