- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Fitness Room / Equipment
About this Property_________________________
ABOUT THE UNIT
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a opulent city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in appreciate with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, gorgeous beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the premium nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
Located in heart of downtown Charleston on the corner of Church and Market Streets, the Church Street Inn includes blissful one and two bedroom downtown Charleston holiday units. These two-story townhomes have a entirely supplied kitchen and living area downstairs and peaceful bedrooms with city vistas upstairs. Onsite comforts include valet parking, concierge services, and a inviting courtyard. Nothing can beat the location here - everything that Charleston has to offer is just mins. away.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
- Garage/Valet Parking*
- Concierge Desk
- Safety Deposit Box (Front Desk)
- Free Coffee in Lobby (6 am - 12 pm)
- Ticket/Tour Assistance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Vending Machines
- Picnic Area
- Business Services
- Concierge Services
- Wireless Internet Access
PLEASE NOTE: There are no handicapped units at Church Street, but there are units with downstairs bedrooms which would be easier access.
ABOUT THE AREA
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a splendid city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in adore with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, cute beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the most impressive nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Check-In Policy: A government issued photo identification and valid credit card or cash deposit are mandatory at the time of check-in for incidentals.
- Pet Policy: Service Animals Only with Documentation
- Parking Policy: Self-Parking is $20 per Day, Valet Parking is $20 per Day (payable at check-in)
- Parking is available close by for cars up to 6 feet, 5 inches tall for a daily surcharge. Unfortunately, cars above this clearance cannot be accommodated and must find their own parking.
- Resort Fee of $12 per nighttime, plus tax, is payable at check-in
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 a.m.
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. The unit manager will try their most superb to accommodate special requests, but we cannot guarantee them. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on the hotel policy.
ABOUT THE UNIT
This two-story townhome has a completely supplied kitchen that includes all preparing and dining utencils. Both the kitchen and living are are located downstairs on the ground floor. as well as the half-bath. The living area also includes a sleeper couch. Upstairs you will find a bedroom with superb vistas of the city and a full bath.
PLEASE NOTE: This unit will have either a King, Queen or two Full size beds. You may reuest a preference when you arrive to check-in, however it will be based on availability at check-in.
Prices subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Charleston area area promotional catalogs that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Want to steer clear of the packed areas and reduce costs? The off-peak seasons generally offer terrific rates on daily rental properties.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat visitors of the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some rental homes are practically designed to serve specific customers, whether it's downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area activity that you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners typically offer guests the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover just how many properties are offered in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you think "Luxury 1BR near Golf & Ghost Tours w/ WiFi, Dish Network TV & Courtyard" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable hot spots, In Charleston area the best vacation rentals are booked early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Quite often, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure "Luxury 1BR near Golf & Ghost Tours w/ WiFi, Dish Network TV & Courtyard" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions could dismiss a prospective rental property. Study your contract carefully! Charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Rental management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed call the rental manager immediately. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks filled with pots and pans, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to provide feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the vacation rental? Maybe everything ended up being exceptional and you're happy to reserve the same property for next season. If not, you've gained valuable experience to aid with another search.
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles