- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Fitness Room / Equipment
About this Property
ABOUT THE UNIT
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a pretty city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in appreciate with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, handsome beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the most superb nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
Located in heart of downtown Charleston on the corner of Church and Market Streets, the Church Street Inn includes blissful one and two bedroom downtown Charleston holiday units. These two-story townhomes have a entirely supplied kitchen and living area downstairs and inviting bedrooms with city vistas upstairs. Onsite niceties include valet parking, concierge services, and a appealing courtyard. Nothing can beat the location here - everything that Charleston has to offer is just mins. away.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
- Garage/Valet Parking*
- Concierge Desk
- Safety Deposit Box (Front Desk)
- Free Coffee in Lobby (6 am - 12 pm)
- Ticket/Tour Assistance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Vending Machines
- Picnic Area
- Business Services
- Concierge Services
- Wireless Internet Access
PLEASE NOTE: There are no handicapped units at Church Street, but there are units with downstairs bedrooms which would be easier access.
ABOUT THE AREA
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a superb city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in adore with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, cute beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the most first-rate nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Check-In Policy: A government issued photo identification and valid credit card or cash deposit are mandatory at the time of check-in for incidentals.
- Pet Policy: Service Animals Only with Documentation
- Parking Policy: Self-Parking is $20 per Day, Valet Parking is $20 per Day (payable at check-in)
- Parking is available close by for cars up to 6 feet, 5 inches tall for a daily surcharge. Unfortunately, cars above this clearance cannot be accommodated and must find their own parking.
- Resort Fee of $12 per nighttime, plus tax, is payable at check-in
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 a.m.
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. The unit manager will try their peerless to accommodate special requests, but we cannot guarantee them. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on the hotel policy.
ABOUT THE UNIT
This two-story townhome has a completely supplied kitchen that includes all preparing and dining utencils. Both the kitchen and living are are located downstairs on the ground floor. as well as the half-bath. The living area also includes a sleeper couch. Upstairs you will find a bedroom with comfortable vistas of the city and a full bath.
PLEASE NOTE: This unit will have either a King, Queen or two Full size beds. You may reuest a preference when you arrive to check-in, however it will be based on availability at check-in.
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Charleston area area vacation discount guides that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. Look for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of those terrific attractions at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Just want to stay away from the crowds of people and cut costs? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for unique discounts. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners generally offer guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available in Charleston area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Charleston area gang, from calm condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you book "Luxury 1BR near Golf & Ghost Tours w/ WiFi, Dish Network TV & Courtyard", examine our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rentals start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick a Village and Time
Agreement can be tough between loved ones, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your party will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Often times the senior generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furrry friends. While many vacation rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. A number of limitations might eliminate a potential rental property. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical fixes.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the community. Many times, adjacent properties are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you are happy to re-book the property for next year. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to refine your search for the next time.
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles