- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Fitness Room / Equipment
About this Property
ABOUT THE UNIT
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a charming city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in adore with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, cute beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the peerless nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
Located in heart of downtown Charleston on the corner of Church and Market Streets, the Church Street Inn includes comfortable one and two bedroom downtown Charleston holiday units. These two-story townhomes have a completely supplied kitchen and living area downstairs and inviting bedrooms with city vistas upstairs. Onsite amenities include valet parking, concierge services, and a calming courtyard. Nothing can beat the location here - everything that Charleston has to offer is just mins. away.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
- Garage/Valet Parking*
- Concierge Desk
- Safety Deposit Box (Front Desk)
- Free Coffee in Lobby (6 am - 12 pm)
- Ticket/Tour Assistance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Vending Machines
- Picnic Area
- Business Services
- Concierge Services
- Wireless Internet Access
PLEASE NOTE: There are no handicapped units at Church Street, but there are units with downstairs bedrooms which would be easier access.
ABOUT THE AREA
Charleston, South Carolina is a holiday destination with unlimited possibilities. Whether you’re a beach bum wanting to spend time on the sand and surf, a culture buff wanting to delve into the rich history of a pretty city, or a family looking for the next holiday destination, you’ll fall in appreciate with Charleston. Challenging golf courses, pretty beaches, historic sites, and unbeatable shopping are how you will spend your days, and some of the most first-rate nightlife and eateries in the country will keep you entertained at nighttime.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Check-In Policy: A government issued photo identification and valid credit card or cash deposit are mandatory at the time of check-in for incidentals.
- Pet Policy: Service Animals Only with Documentation
- Parking Policy: Self-Parking is $20 per Day, Valet Parking is $20 per Day (payable at check-in)
- Parking is available close by for cars up to 6 feet, 5 inches tall for a daily surcharge. Unfortunately, cars above this clearance cannot be accommodated and must find their own parking.
- Resort Fee of $12 per nighttime, plus tax, is payable at check-in
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 a.m.
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. The unit manager will try their most amazing to accommodate special requests, but we cannot guarantee them. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on the hotel policy.
ABOUT THE UNIT
This two-story townhome has a entirely supplied kitchen that includes all preparing and dining utencils. Both the kitchen and living are are located downstairs on the ground floor. as well as the half-bath. The living area also includes a sleeper couch. Upstairs you will find a bedroom with handsome vistas of the city and a full bath.
PLEASE NOTE: This unit will have either a King, Queen or two Full size beds. You may reuest a preference when you arrive to check-in, however it will be based on availability at check-in.
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for prices and availability.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special packages for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-peak times provide significant discounts.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the Military, or returning individuals of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and selection of short-term rental homes available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to locate a rental which fits their wishes and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to assist with advertising campaigns, housekeeping and maintenance.
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think "Luxury 1BR near Golf & Ghost Tours w/ WiFi, Dish Network TV & Courtyard" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming getaway? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Charleston area vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Charleston area rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Start by figuring out which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your party must be given the task of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is your family searching for? Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Will the home have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do a few people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a pup? Although many vacation rentals permit household pets, guidelines and costs vary per property. Many limitations could eliminate a potential rental home. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the full contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of advice.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to give feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have gained useful experience that will help with another search.
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles