- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBeach home for all seasons. Ideal for family and group stays, charming getaways!
Freshly modernized, really oceanfront home located in the cloistered Sea Point community within the Wild Dunes Resort at Isle of Palms. Ideal for family and group stays as well as passionate getaways. Relish not only sea vistas, but golf course vistas as well!
Totally supplied kitchen has an electric stove and all the pots, pans and table service needed to prepare a opulent meal. Updated in December 2013 with new cabinets and lighting as well as a new refrigerator plus a table that seats up to eight people. A breakfast counter with bar stools seats an additional two. Washer & dyer is located off the kitchen as well for your comfort.
Generous living room has vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook a championship golf course and the Atlantic Sea. Unwind with a good rent on the sectional couch or savor complimentary Netflix and Direct TV on the "intelligent" flat screen T.V..
The enclosed patio is a favorite nook among visitors. Cozy patio furnishings, including a cafe table, makes it a relaxing place to adore a morning cup of coffee or perhaps a joyful hour drink. Just outdoor the patio is a charcoal grille. Walk down the stairs and sit at the bench and watch golfers on the course.
All of the bedrooms were newly outfitted with new linens and room decor. Each has its own flat screen TV. The first bedroom and an adjacent bathroom are located downstairs. The remaining 3 bedrooms are upstairs and all have private bathrooms. The home has bed space for up to eight people:
• Downstairs Bedroom – Queen
• Upstairs Bedroom No. 1 – Queen
• Upstairs Bedroom No. 2 – Twin (x2)
• Master Bedroom Retreat – King
Master Bedroom Retreat has sizable windows and French doors that open to a private outdoor space overlooking the sea. Spa-like master bathroom has double vanity and a Jacuzzi tub.
The home is supplied with WiFi, Direct TV and Netflix. There's also a DVD player and a dock for MP3 players. The living room TV is a "intelligent" flat screen with Internet access.
Up to three cars can park at the home – two in the driveway and one in the garage. Street parking is not allowed in the Sea Point community. Additional cars may park in guest parking at the Wild Dunes Resort. All cars must display a valid Wild Dunes parking permit.
Guests may swim in the Sea Point community pool complimentary of charge. It's located at the end of the block. There is a pool key hanging in the entry way of the home ($100 fee if lost). There's a walkway that meanders along the homes of Sea Point and leads across the sand dunes to a semi-private beach. The walk from the home to the water is no more than a couple mins..
**Wild Dunes Resort**
We are separate from the Wild Dunes Resort. Access to their pools, gyms, concierge and other niceties will not be available to visitors. However, you will still be able to have access to the eateries, shopping, spa, golf and tennis located within Wild Dunes. You can also drive outdoor of the community to Isle of Palms to participate in chair, umbrella, bicycle units, etc.
The home is roughly a 30-min. drive from historic Downtown Charleston. A golf cart is available for rent for $50/day.
Oceanfront, beach home, family, weddings, group stays, passionate getaway, comfort, golf, tennis, private, peaceful, wild dunes, isle of palms, sea point
(Updated 20 August 2019)
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area vacation discount books which feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the management company and the local itself. Search for these publications and discount books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the same attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Just want to stay away from crowds and save money? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible promotions.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some rental companies offer price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping families with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may occur.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Do you believe "Luxurious, Ocean & Golf Front Home" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the greatest choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Budget
Make certain "Luxurious, Ocean & Golf Front Home" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a pricey rental home. Typically, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group searching for? Do you just want a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Proper access could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions could dismiss a prospective rental property. You'll want to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the whole contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, travelers must pay state taxes when booking "Luxurious, Ocean & Golf Front Home", as well as any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of advice.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental property to assure you've collected all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all property management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with another search.