- As low as $257/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
This is the ideal 'Home Away from Home' in Downtown Charleston for your family. Located within the 'Historical District' of this river bound peninsula town, you will be able to comfortably walk to all its treasured sites. This enormous and opulent home is on the first floor of a traditional porch fronted Charleston home on a VERY peaceful residential street, exactly across from one of the most beautiful and the most expensive Antebellum Mansion in all of Charleston. The 15' x 20' Livingroom/Dining room has two fireplaces. The sizable kitchen is freshly modernized with granite countertops, etc. A brand new master bath features exotic granite & glass tiles and fixtures including a deep jetted tub and imported designer sink. Chandeliers and plantation palm frond ceiing fans are everywhere. Plantation shutters filter the light at the many windows.
Two of the bedrooms have Queen beds and one has an Antique Full/Double Bed. All are fitted with the best of linens for your upmost comfort. Max. 6.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home booking tips:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Luxurious Downtown 1400Sq.' Jetted tub,2 fireplaces, garden, porch, free WiFi has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.1 miles
- City Marina - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 1.0 miles