- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHome bought in August 2018 (we have owned and rented another unit vrbo #268693 for 10 years- see listing & reviews so you can read how we have always tried to be the most great hosts of our visitors) and we have completely refreshed this home with all new kitchen & kitchen appliances, bathrooms, furnishings, etc. Everything is brand new! This home is immaculate!
4 Person golf cart is available for visitors to use. This will make your holiday ideal!
Great location- only 125 yards to beach. Attractively adorned home in the highly desired community of Wild Dunes. Home is set up to accept for the ideal holiday whether your group is all adults or families!
Location: Our home is just 125 yards to the beach so getting back & forth to the beach is a wind. We also have a beach wagon to carry all your beach things.
Home is centrally located and only a very brief walk to all the activities of the Wild Dunes Pavilion, tennis center, golf, etc. Our home is located in a whimsical cul-de-sac that is ideal for playing, riding bicycles, etc.
Whether you are with your family or a group of friends, this is the ideal holiday home in Wild Dunes- in addition to all the luxuries inside, you can savor the screened back porch that overlooks the backyard and fire pit (gas powered) for inviting in the evenings. (Weber grille supplied), rock on the front porch that overlooks the peaceful cul-de-sac, and appreciate the flex space in the ample 3 car garage and back driveway.
We want your holiday to be a great memory and we have made every comforts available to help with this!
All bedrooms are supplied with high quality linens and all the amenities of home- Intelligent TV in each room, bedside tables, dressers, lamps,, etc. Master bedroom is located on main floor with a king bed and handicap accessible shower. There is also another half bath on the main level. The 4 other bedrooms are upstairs with the following beds: 2 rooms with king beds, 1 room with queen bed and the last room has 2 twin beds. A packnplay and booster chair are also available.
Kitchen & dining:
Kitchen is completely redone w new cabinets, all new appliances and is supplied with all the cookware & dining ware needed for the most elaborate meals. The 8 foot x 5 foot island is ideal for preparing a feast or just for everybody to congregate. Dining room table seats 8.
Home is kid friendly. The following items are supplied for you to use as needed: high chair, pack-n-play crib, and two kid gates.
Located just a 20 min. drive from historic Charleston, there are countless sites to see, places to shop, and great dining. Within 5 miles there are over 15 eateries, 7 golf courses, 3 marinas and multiple parks. If you don't feel like leaving Wild Dunes, there are daily activities for both children and adults: Wild Dunes Resort is known for its two championship resort golf courses, its enchanting beaches, great tennis, and laid back lifestyle. Wild Dunes is a gated community with 24 hr. security patrol.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental houses provide Charleston area area printed travel catalogs that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your trip week? Off-peak times offer up substantial deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly looking forward to ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to discover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to find a property that meets their desires and spending budget.
Nearly all vacation homes in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to find that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you start to book "125 yds 2 beach: Immaculate home w golf cart, & everything brand new- elevator", go through our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area rental homes start booking very early. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Select a Size
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure everybody understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your party will need to be responsible for getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental home with patio lounge? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to shopping? Are sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Commonly the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Many limitations could dismiss a prospective rental home. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive properties, local companies provide fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best potential for a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed call the home manager straight away. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental websites request comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be easy. Maybe the property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search next time.