- As low as $148/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
One of three distinct spaces in a pretty Charleston Single Style home, Loblolly is a pristine private suite that will have you experiencing Southern comfort in style. The only space with a private entrance, this suite also features access to the shared covered porch on the side. Savor a comfortable living area, kitchen, and a bedroom separated from the living space by glass walls and convenient sliding curtains. Outside, the heart of Charleston is less than a ten-min. drive away, while numerous cafes and eateries are available within walking distance. If you need more room than just one suite, we have options to reserve all three spaces at this home. All the cuisine, excitement, and entertainment of the South are waiting, and Loblolly is ready to welcome you!
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
Local Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits ever. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous impressive beaches.
- This is also available to be booked as a shared home featuring 3 kitchens and 4 bedrooms.
- 2 other units share a balcony and entrance.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This property is located on a busy four-way intersection in downtown Charleston. Rush hour traffic can be noisy. MUSC campus is down the street, expect ambulance and helicopter traffic.
- Home is an older but newly refreshed home constructed in 1910.
- There is a shared laundry unit.
- Please be aware that palmetto bugs (commonly identified as cockroaches) are common in the southeast and are very prevalent in the early winter and early summer months.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
Please use the 3 spots located directly behind 170 Spring Street. They are accessed from the driveway at 142 President Street
The room configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book a perfectrental:
- Start by having your family decide on date ranges and a maximum budget.
- 10mins from French Quarter in the Iconic CityofCharleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is best for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
Ready to book Loblolly by AvantStay |10mins from French Quarter in the Iconic CityofCharleston?Book Online Get Information Call: