- As low as $180/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Now you can have it all! The ideal home where you can appreciate your next vacation with the best of all that Charleston has to offer. We have a impressive lakefront home with a 45 foot long infinity swimming pool overlooking Lake Edmonds, just 8 mins. from the heart of Historic Downtown Charleston, 15 mins. from Folly Beach, 10 mins. to a Municipal Golf Course and a Boat Launch is just blocks away. You can tour Historic Charleston and come home to a swim in the pool or a kayak ride on the lake!
Totally remodeled and refreshed in 2017, the handsome home offers four bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms as well as a half powder bath. Two en-suite Master bedrooms, one on ground floor, with deep soaking, jetted tub and shower. The first floor of the home is a cavernous open concept with a cathedral ceilinged living room, dining room, kitchen and striking sun room. The sunroom has windows on three sides facing the lake and the infinity swimming pool with its invigorating fountains. There is also a screen porch, and huge deck facing the pool and lake. The living room has a spectacular gas fireplace with a one-of-a-kind "hand-woven stone" surround topped with a 53" Flat Screen TV with cable, etc. There are also a flat screen TV's in both Master en-suite bedrooms. The kitchen has a 8' wide window offering direct vistas of the pool and professionally landscaped backyard leading down to the lake. There are new stainless steel appliances with a gas stove top, refrigerator/freezer, oven, dishwasher, microwave, drip coffee maker, toaster oven and all the dishes and silverware a prepare for a family could need. There is a Powder 1/2 Bath on this floor as well as a separate Laundry Room with full sized washer and dryer.
On the second floor are three bedrooms and two full baths. The en-suite Master Bedroom has a King sized bed. There is a double sink granite topped vanity as well as shower and toilet in the en-suite bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms on this floor; one with a Queen sized bed and one with two twin sized beds. The second bath has a tub with shower, toilet and granite topped vanity with a single sink.
The home has central heat and air-conditioning with two systems and thermostats so that the temperature on the first and second floors can be different depending upon your preferences.
All utilities are included in the rent, except pool heating, for which there will be an additional charge for additional gas usage. Garden and pool maintenance also supplied.
We have a minimum stay requirement of 30 days or more. So you can settle in and make yourself at home!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking/biking trails.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the perfectrental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Lakefront Jewel: Infinity Pool, Minutes to Downtown, Beach, Golf & Boat launch has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- White Point Garden - 1.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.0 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.0 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.1 miles
- Washington Square - 2.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 2.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.2 miles