- As low as $180/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 square feet
Now you can have it all! The ideal home where you can savor your next vacation with the best of all that Charleston has to offer. We have a impressive lakefront home with a 45 foot long infinity swimming pool overlooking Lake Edmonds, just 8 mins. from the heart of Historic Downtown Charleston, 15 mins. from Folly Beach, 10 mins. to a Municipal Golf Course and a Boat Launch is just blocks away. You can tour Historic Charleston and come home to a swim in the pool or a kayak ride on the lake!
Totally modernized and refreshed in 2017, the handsome home offers four bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms as well as a half powder bath. Two en-suite Master bedrooms, one on ground floor, with deep soaking, jetted tub and shower. The first floor of the home is a cavernous open concept with a cathedral ceilinged living room, dining room, kitchen and striking sun room. The sunroom has windows on three sides facing the lake and the infinity swimming pool with its exhilarating fountains. There is also a screen porch, and sizable deck facing the pool and lake. The living room has a spectacular gas fireplace with a one-of-a-kind "hand-woven stone" surround topped with a 53" Flat Screen TV with cable, etc. There are also a flat screen TV's in both Master en-suite bedrooms. The kitchen has a 8' wide window offering direct vistas of the pool and professionally landscaped backyard leading down to the lake. There are new stainless steel appliances with a gas stove top, refrigerator/freezer, oven, dishwasher, microwave, drip coffee maker, toaster oven and all the dishes and silverware a prepare for a family could need. There is a Powder 1/2 Bath on this floor as well as a separate Laundry Room with full sized washer and dryer.
On the second floor are three bedrooms and two full baths. The en-suite Master Bedroom has a King sized bed. There is a double sink granite topped vanity as well as shower and toilet in the en-suite bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms on this floor; one with a Queen sized bed and one with two twin sized beds. The second bath has a tub with shower, toilet and granite topped vanity with a single sink.
The home has central heat and air-conditioning with two systems and thermostats so that the temperature on the first and second floors can be different depending upon your preferences.
All utilities are included in the rent, except pool heating, for which there will be an additional charge for additional gas usage. Garden and pool maintenance also supplied.
We have a minimum stay requirement of 30 days or more. So you can settle in and make yourself at home!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book your Charleston area rental:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Lakefront Jewel: Infinity Pool, Minutes to Downtown, Beach, Golf & Boat launch has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If not, call the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- White Point Garden - 1.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.0 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.0 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.1 miles
- Washington Square - 2.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 2.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.2 miles