- As low as $890/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1792 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1792 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 02210, 02211
This home consist of two suites. The downstairs suite has 2 bedrooms and one bath. Including a modernized kitchen. The bedrooms are set at either end of the apartment giving guest privacy for each other during their stay. The bathroom has just been completely remodeled and features a tub with shower and tiled floors. The furnishings include a mix of antiques and modern furnishings. Each room will have a 50-inch flat-screen Intelligent TV in it. There is a king-size bed in each bedroom. The kitchen is well supplied for those who choose to eat in.
The upstairs suite has the same lay out with 2 bedrooms and on bath. Including a refreshed kitchen. The bedrooms are set at either end of the apartment giving guest privacy for each other during their stay. The bathroom has just been entirely modernized and features a tub with shower and tiled floors. The furnishings include a mix of antiques and modern furnishings. There is a king size bed in each bedroom. The kitchen is well supplied for those who choose to eat in.
Each unit has a private porch and a door that locks to the street giving you added safety on the porch.
You'll find luxury linens on every one of the King beds along with one pull-out couch. There are 4 king beds and 2 pull out couches. There is a dining table in both living rooms with seating for four people. Appreciate the abundance of natural light throughout the home and feel the breeze on the incredible porches on both levels.
You will have access to the entire property. There is one owner closet located in the home.
There will be (2) parking spaces with this property.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and appreciate a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to savor while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Animals are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the d...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. King in Five by StayDuvet! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.3 miles
- City Marina - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles