- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 434 sq ft (40 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This gorgeous boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. King 583 - Studio Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles