- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 434 sq ft (40 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area vacation rental home tips:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. King 583 - Charleston - Studio Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles