- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Basketball nearby
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Free breakfast available
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the river
- Sleeps 3
- Smoke-free property
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our vintage-modern, Shasta travel trailer is the cutest and swankiest camper in town. “ Jungle Fever” has been nearly completely gutted and remodeled with some original fixtures.
You’ll adore staying in our camper because it feels so clean and roomy and so much vintage appeal. Lastly, the bed has the most comfortable foam bed for a great nights sleep.
You’ll have all the necessities supplied, you just bring your favorite camping accessories to complete your stay.
Parked at charming James Island County park at the site of your choice.
JI county park is a elegant place with impeccable facilities, award winning water park, board walk, hiking trails, summer camp for kids, lifelong learning programs and the famed Christmas light show.
Our vintage camper that sleeps 3 with an additional long full bed and bunk bed plus toilet closet and ample storage has everything you need. The kitchen has a 3 burner gas stove, deep sink, and
brand new refrigerator-freezer. Our original AC is freezing cold and great for summer camping.
You’ll have all the amenities and parking that the park provides. I have keys to lock the camper should you need to leave the park at anytime. I provide my guests with maps, directions and a guest book with all the suggestions for what to do in the area plus answers to commonly asked questions.
Other things to note
PLEASE NOTE: our camper is available at James Island County Park on James Island, Charleston SC.
You must book an RV ( full hook up) or tent site ( with no hook up) to rent our cute camper.
Our guests MUST first book there campsite/RV reservation.
Next, upon booking The camper simply give us your campsite reservation information and details. From there, we can further complete your Camper stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on a river. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Jungle Fever Vintage 1978 Shasta travel trailer has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 3.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 4.5 miles
- City Market - 4.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Jungle Fever Vintage 1978 Shasta travel trailer?Book Online Get Information Call: