- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Pantry Items
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this Property????PRIME LOCATION between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston and ideal for bigger families and groups!!
✅RV or 7+ car Parking
✅Generous 3/4 acre lot
✅Just 4 mins to Downtown Charleston
✅15 mins to Folly Beach
✅13 mins to James Island County Park
✅Updated 2 story 2,374 sq ft Charleston home
✅Fire ???? Place
✅BBQ grille ????
✅Air Hockey ????
✅65" Roku Intelligent TV ???? downstairs and 55" Roku Intelligent TV ???? upstairs living room
✅HBO Max, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney +, Boomerang and many more
✅We sanitize our homes!
✅Free use of washer/dryer
✅Located on James Island
✅4 min drive to Downtown Charleston's world-class eateries impressive nightlife galleries, museums, stores, salons, and more.
✅15 mins drive to Folly Beach
✅1 min away is Smokey Oak Tavern for some great food drinks and to watch sports
✅Grand 3/4 wooded lot
✅7 car parking
✅Enormous Back Patio
✅Outdoor 6-7 person Hot Tub
✅200 Gig Fast Wi-Fi
✅Business Work Area with Desk
✅Recently refreshed throughout
✅Extra Linen's and Blankets
✅All the Essentials-makeup wipes, Q Tips, hair dryer, a full tub/shower, cabinets, and tons of storage
Earning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SUPERHOST status, and the "Business Travel Ready" and "Family Ready" distinctions our place is ready for your next stay
❤️ WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY❤️
Guests enthusiastically rate homes 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because:
"The home is located about 10-15 from everything! Just an Uber ride away to Folly, and downtown Charleston."
"This place was impressive!!!!"
"Great location and super tidy!"
"Heidi home is a must stay!!! super cute set up with classy decor. She has everything if you leave anything at home."
"Great location, convenient to downtown nightlife shopping and sightseeing!"
"Lots of cool little eateries in this neighborhood that you might not get to if you're staying downtown."
"The home was very tidy and was ideal for our trips to the city and beaches."
"Immaculate home. Beach bag, beach towels, and blanket available to use. Coffee available. Plenty of tidy towels for everybody."
"Her home is impeccably kept, effortlessly located, and gorgeously adorned. Heidi is a thoughtful host, and does a great job anticipating your wants and needs without being overbearing"
"James Island was a great central location for day trips to Folly / Kiawah/ Isle of Palms beaches as well as downtown Charleston."
"My group of 5 friends and I were able to sleep soundly in very restfully beds! "
"Heidi has everything you need. Not to mention it is CLEAN! Parking was great."
❤️ GUEST ACCESS ❤️
Pleas note this is a private home not a hotel so we do not have staff onsite.
If any problems arise let us know ASAP and will make every effort to resolve as quickly as possible.
This home has 24/7 checkin via the keypad lock.
If checking in after 9pm just let us know when to expect to you.
Guest will have exclusive, unshared access to the entire home and sizable 3/4 wooded lot
❤️ GUEST INTERACTION ❤️
We respect all our visitors' privacy ️♀️
We are local but you most likely will not see us, however, we are just a text or phone ☎️ call away if you do!
❤️ THINGS TO DO❤️
Please check out our COMPLIMENTARY Charleston Visitor Guide for the most attractive recommendations.
Just Copy and Paste the link below
❤️ GETTING AROUND ❤️
Car is most exemplary or ride share.
Use our UBER link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit.
Use our LYFT link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit.
When in Downtown Charleston we recommend using the COMPLIMENTARY Carta Dash Shuttle to get around
Carta also has multiple Park n Ride sites located throughout the area
❤️ THINGS TO NOTE❤️
✅ TRAVEL INSURANCE ✈️ We strongly encourage our guest(s) to buy travel insurance to protect your stay.
As a appreciation, we have teamed up with Rental Guardian to offer one of the most comprehensive travel plans with a cancel for any reason option! You can review their benefits at https://playtravelprotection.com/ptnw/
You will have the option to buy up to 30 days before your stay with us.
✅This is a self checkin home not a hotel so please keep that in mind as there is no one onsite 24/7.
✅If issues arise please contact us ASAP and we try to resolve as quickly as possible.
✅Please be respectful of our home.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with deals for lodging, dining and activities. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to enjoy the very same wonderful attractions at a generally considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are often times shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Charleston area area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you start to book "????NEAR FOLLY BEACH with FIRE ???? PIT HOT TUB KING SUITE RV 7+PARKING", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Charleston area vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Make a Budget
Make certain "????NEAR FOLLY BEACH with FIRE ???? PIT HOT TUB KING SUITE RV 7+PARKING" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your party needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Do you want a rental property with outside lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest potential for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many property management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but sincere about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everyone want to go back? With some luck everything ended up being ideal and you are excited to re-book the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- White Point Garden - 1.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.0 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.2 miles
- Washington Square - 2.3 miles