- As low as $610/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- On the beach
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Huckleberry is tucked just off the Isle of Palms Beach and features a chic design and inviting warmth you won't find anywhere else. With touches of Victorian design, this pretty home offers patios and balconies ideal for appreciating the open air. Grille out and savor al fresco dining on the porch while staying cool with shading and a fan. Inside, each space is curated with a modern yet classic ambiance that mirrors the beachy Southern appeal of the area. Wood floors, natural textures, and creative lighting fill every corner, and with four bedrooms (including one with double bunk beds), there's plenty of room for your whole group. Nearby, Charleston is packed with all the cuisine, history, and entertainment you could hope for. Whatever calls you, you're next Southern escape starts at Huckleberry.
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can appreciate every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team and a tech-enabled concierge to book services, such as refrigerator stocking, mid-stay cleanings, and private chefs. For anything you need (or never knew you needed), we're at your service!
Local Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody's bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits ever. Whether it's walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the beach towns that comprise Charleston's 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous gorgeous beaches.
- Family Animals must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that there is construction happening across the street, so there may be some noise at times. It is also very possible that the outdoor area of this home may be covered in a modest amount of sawdust as a result of the close by construction. Construction occurs Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm.
- You must be 25 years or older to book this property.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
Parking is 2 cars under the home, 2 in the garage.
1-2 spots in front of the home.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ Ensuite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / King bed
Bedroom 4 / Two bunk beds
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Classic Charleston Home
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Have a great stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.