- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySoak in expansive oceanfront vistas from this sensational Isle of Palms holiday home with family and friends. This high end beach home has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, three floors, an elevator, and sleeps up to ten visitors.
Walk up the stairs and enter into the big and brilliant entryway through the main door or the garage door and look right out onto the beach. Unwind in the hanging swing couch in the sitting room or step out onto the back porch and look out at the broad beach, which is just steps away from your own private beach access path. The first floor also holds two oceanfront bedrooms, both with king sized beds. Head upstairs to the third floor and bask in the sun-soaked and generous main rooms. Unwind in the huge living room or appealing up in the sitting room. Cook in the open and modern kitchen or sit at the bar or lengthy dining room table. No matter what room you’re in, you’re sure to get great vistas of the sea. The oceanfront master bedroom includes access to the outdoor space, a king sized bed, and a master bathroom with double sinks and a soaking tub. The last oceanfront bedroom has two queen sized beds.
It will be hard to leave this handsome home, but if you want to stretch your legs, you have access to all of Wild Dunes Resort’s great comforts. Play on two of the most spectacular golf courses in South Carolina, the Links Course and the Harbor Course. Take a dip in one of our oceanfront pools or adult only pool. Pamper yourself in our Sand & Sea Spa. Dine out at one of our many on unit eateries offering everything from seafood to Southern staples. Or head to downtown Charleston to soak in the beauty, history, culture, and cuisine of the city. 10 on 55th Ave. is located just outdoor the gates of Wild Dunes, Charleston’s Island Resort, and is waiting to welcome you and your family to your next dream beach holiday.
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's generous activities and niceties, including:
-Free access to the Swim Center, Sizable Pavilion, and Boardwalk Inn Pools
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
-Free on-resort transportation.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with savings for rental homes, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- In a position to modify your travel week? Off-peak times offer up tremendous savings.
- A number of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat visitors of the same rental. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discount.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Charleston area activity which you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental property Advice
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to come across a property which matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you believe "Beach is Open! Luxurious Oceanfront Oasis w/ Access to Wild Dunes Amenities! " is the best rental home for your next visit? Read this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking early. To assure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Agreement can often be tricky between close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you want a rental with outside lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the property have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Do some people in your party have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. The majority of rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Although a number of vacation homes allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees vary per property. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
When the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be considerate of the community. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make certain that you've collected all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental web sites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they feel about the property? We hope this guide steered you to a great home away from home. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.