- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWith the waves of the Atlantic in your backyard and the sunset pool just a half block away, this oceanfront home provides the optimal location for the avid beachgoer and sun lover. Airy, beautiful decor and brilliant sea vistas create an fresh beach bungalow vibe. Two sea-facing decks, one on each floor, give a warm haven to revel in the coastal panorama. 4 bedrooms and 4 baths on the second story accommodate up to 8 visitors. Master bedroom comforts, such as a king-size sleigh bed, a jetted tub and direct access to the second story outdoor space, ensure a blissful experience morning, noon, and nighttime. Treat yourself to a fresh setting for an memorable holiday.
Ask about local offers!
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's copious activities and niceties, including:
-Free access to the Swim Center, and Splendid Pavilion Pools.
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with promotions for lodging, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds of people and lower your expenses? Off-peak times provide substantial deals.
- Many management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning visitors to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and variety of short term properties available in the Charleston area area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to locate a vacation home that meets their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
How to find and book the best vacation home:
Do you believe "Charming Oceanfront Home Walk to Shops & Dining" is the perfect rental for your next visit? Read this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many popular hot spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be easier.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Spending Limit
Make certain "Charming Oceanfront Home Walk to Shops & Dining" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. One individual in your group must be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you primarily want a rental home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to wildlife? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your group have special needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation homes allow canine companions, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
After the location, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the local community. Often, neighboring households are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Even though you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.