- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertySteps away from the soft ample beach of Isle of Palms, located among the Live Oaks and Palm trees, this Charming Beach House is the ideal place to call home for your next Holiday. The unit provides a private getaway for your family. Savor Sea vistas on two levels.
The home is splendidly finished and appointed with headboard walls all over, heart of pine floors and tile floors in the bathrooms. A delightful kitchen, great for family gathering and entertaining. Furnished with Seabrook Classics Carolina Lowcountry Collection furnishings.
All bedrooms access the covered decks, connected by spiral stairs, from the pool area to the roof top. The Jr Master on the first floor has a screened porch. All bedrooms have a private bath.
The outdoor areas are as inviting as the indoor areas. The pool creates an outdoor getaway, including sun and plenty of shade for those hot days when staying cool but spending as much time outdoor is a priority. The Kitchen Cabana makes outdoor living straighforward. The beach home has everything you will need for a fun holiday.
Only 2 homes from the beach path. We celebrate having our front beach at 40th, one of the best beach areas on the island.
Walking or riding a bicycle to the Marina at the Atlantic IntraCoastal Waterway is mins. away. They have great outdoor space vistas, rent kayaks, boats and more. Gather for dinner, drinks and music at Morgan Creek.
The famed Windjammer and other eateries and nighttime spots can be adored on the island.
When you rent this unit it also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear!! There are many options including bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental home. Just another added additional for renting through Carroll Realty to enhance your holiday experience.
Bed Sizes: 2 Kings, 4 Doubles, and 1 Pack-n-Play Crib. All Bathrooms have Tile Floors. The Master Bathrooms have White Marble Counters. 2 Outdoor Showers, enclosed with hot water and seats. 1 Outdoor shower at gate with cold water. The Elevator serves the ground floor garage to the first floor and second floor, but not the roof top. The main living area has a Queen size couch sleeper. ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to buy these items after you arrive.
- Many management companies and rental homes provide Charleston area area vacation discount catalogs which include money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Off-peak times offer sizable markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for discounted rates. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer guests the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover how many rental properties are located in Charleston area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to discover a vacation home that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to manage advertisements, house cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you think "Beautifully Appointed 3100 Sq Ft Luxury Beach Home w/Private Pool, Elevator, & Rooftop Deck!!" is the perfect rental property for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area rental properties start booking very early. To assure the most desirable choice of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many families decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Consensus can be challenging between close relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Determine who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Most rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your company will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Will the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental payment? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your companion! While quite a few rental homes permit canine companions, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Many times, adjacent properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward in regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're all set to reserve the same rental home for next year. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to refine your search next time.