- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property
Charmingly Appointed 3100 Sq Ft Extravagance Beach Home w/Private Pool, Elevator, / Rooftop Deck!!
Steps away from the soft ample beach of Isle of Palms, located among the Live Oaks and Palm trees, this Charming Beach House is the ideal place to call home for your next Holiday. The unit provides a private getaway for your family. Savor Sea vistas on two levels.
The home is charmingly adorned and appointed with headboard walls all over, heart of pine floors and tile floors in the bathrooms. A blissful kitchen, great for family gathering and entertaining. Furnished with Seabrook Classics Carolina Lowcountry Collection furnishings.
All bedrooms access the covered decks, connected by spiral stairs, from the pool area to the roof top. The Jr Master on the first floor has a screened porch. All bedrooms have a private bath.
The outdoor areas are as inviting as the indoor areas. The pool creates an outdoor getaway, including sun and plenty of shade for those hot days when staying cool but spending as much time outdoor is a priority. The Kitchen Cabana makes outdoor living straighforward. The beach home has everything you will need for a fun holiday.
Only 2 homes from the beach path. We celebrate having our front beach at 40th, one of the choice beach areas on the island.
Walking or riding a bicycle to the Marina at the Atlantic IntraCoastal Waterway is mins. away. They have great outdoor space vistas, rent kayaks, boats and more. Gather for dinner, drinks and music at Morgan Creek.
The famed Windjammer and other eateries and nighttime spots can be savored on the island.
When you rent this unit it also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear!! There are many options including bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental home. Just another added additional for renting through Carroll Realty to enhance your holiday experience.
Bed Sizes: 2 Kings, 4 Doubles, and 1 Pack-n-Play Crib. All Bathrooms have Tile Floors. The Master Bathrooms have White Marble Counters. 2 Outdoor Showers, enclosed with hot water and seats. 1 Outdoor shower at gate with cold water. The Elevator serves the ground floor garage to the first floor and second floor, but not the roof top. The main living area has a Queen size couch sleeper. ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath / dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to buy these items after you arrive.
Additional security deposit check of $1000 must be supplied prior to arrival. Check will be returned upon proper inspection of the home after departure. Pool is able to be heated for $480/week or $75/day with a minimum charge of $250. Absolutely no smoking on the premises, including the pool and yard area.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation properties supply Charleston area area promotional travel books which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the local business itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to switch your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer fantastic rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same property. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for ? You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover just how many rental properties are located in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you think "Luxury, Modern Beach Home w/Private Pool, Elevator, & Fabulous Rooftop Deck w/Great Views!! Outdoor Grilling Station Near Pool! Only 25 minutes to downtown Charleston! " is the best rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area rentals start booking early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many visitors decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Charleston area you'd like to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What property features is the family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines can vary. Read your contract thoroughly! Service fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest chance of a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental to make sure you've packed all possessions.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with another search.