- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2020-2021 reservations!
BR 1: 1 King, BR 2: 1 Queen, BR 3: 2 Full, BR 4: 1 Full; Sleeps 10 - House, Near Beach, Pool Access via Wild Dunes Sportscard
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after September 8, 2020.
Charleston is known for its cobblestone streets, horse-drawn carriage tours, fantastic architecture, antiques, art galleries, and great dinning experiences. This area is also a great starting point for other unique destinations such as Atlanta, Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, Hilton Head, Bluffton and Beaufort which are all within painless driving distances.
First Floor -The huge wrap-around front and side porches extend the outdoor space for inviting and experiencing the sea wind. From the entrance on the porch, you have the Living Room/Study which is a great place to get away from it all on your left and the Dining Room on your right. Straight ahead is the Sun Room.The superb Kitchen with granite and stainless appliances with breakfast area and Laundry Room are to your right. You have access to the Deck for grilling and entertaining from the Sun Room and the Kitchen. The generous Family Room is to your left with a wet-bar and bathroom close by. Also on the first floor, there is a Master Bedroom with a king bed and Master Bath with hottub tub and walk-in shower.
Second Floor - One queen bedroom and one full bedroom with a shared bathroom. Another bedroom with two double beds and private bathroom.
Saturday to Saturday units from the months of end of May through Mid-August. The rest of the year nightly prices are available with a 3 nighttime minimum. Check in at 4:00pm and check out at 10:00am. Please note that if someone is checking out at 10am, the home will be ready for check-in at 4pm on the same day.
The *SportsCard for access to Wild Dunes facilities has been bought for you and is available for pick-up at the Spa at Wild Dunes which includes the Swim Center, tennis courts, Exercise Center, golf courses and Eco tours by appointment. Wild Dunes resort offers a Spa, country store, eateries and limited clothing stores.
Keywords: Custom Home, Generous, Beach House, Secluded Neighborhood, Isle of Palms, 4 bedrooms, WIFI, Wild Dunes Resort offering Golf; Tennis; Pools ; Spa; Exercise Center and eateries and shopping
Splendid beach home just outdoor the exclusive Wild Dunes Golf and Tennis Resort just outdoor Charleston, South Carolina. Our holiday home is sizable with an open floor plan and FIVE beds (four bedrooms), three attached bathrooms. There is abundant room to savor your visitors as well as find that peaceful space alone. It is located only three homes away from the beach and has no major streets to cross to get to the beach! The beach access is 2 mins. away.
The location is ideal with an eight mile sandy beach, yet only 20 mins. from one of America's most appealing historical cities, Charleston. Wild Dunes Resort has a astonishing oceanfront golf course, tennis, pools, spas, bicycle paths, eateries, and loads of Southern appeal.
High speed wireless internet is included as a appreciation only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
***COVID-19 Update: Please contact Wild Dunes directly for referbished information on all resorts amenities and closures***
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area promotional books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Is it possible to adjust your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Charleston area family, from calm condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "$250 Vayk Gear Credit! Classic Family Beach House with Wild Dunes Sports Card 2020 Access!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read this check list to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Consensus can be complicated among members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you want a rental property with outside lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Things to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has problems with stairways. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a dog? Even though many rental homes allow canine companions, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start the Search
Once the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find damages, or if repairs are required call the rental manager right away.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home websites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're excited to re-book the same property for next season. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with another search.