- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRenovated 4BR/3.5BA home with Golf Cart and Sports Card. Our home is a single family home. You will stay in the heart of the Wild Dunes Resort convenient to the beach, Pavilion area and the front gate. Walk or take the golf cart to the resort's spa, fine and casual dining, Hudson's Market, beach, playground, and golf. Relish hiking trails and bicycle riding (we give beach cruiser bicycles) through the island. Historic Charleston is 16 miles away for those who like to see and feel the history and old charisma of the south.
The main living area has an open concept family room/kitchen area. The Family Room has a flat screen TV and a DVD player. The Family Room has a sectional couch that has a sleeper couch for any additional sleeping areas you may need. A newly renovated kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, and wood floors. Kitchen is completely supplied with everything you should need during your stay. New full-size washer/dryer off of kitchen area.
All Bedrooms and baths have been modernized. The master has new wood tile floor. The master bedroom has a king bed with 100% high thread count cotton sheets with attached bath. Bedroom has a walk in closet with closet organizers. The first guest bedroom has brand new wood tile floor with two twin size beds and 2 trundle beds that popup to make double beds, this room can sleep 4. This Guest rooms has new wood tile floor, 100% cotton sheets, two closets that have organizers for all of your items, and a flat screen TV. This guest bedroom has an attached bath that has been newly remodeled. The 2nd Guest Bedroom has a queen size bed with 100% cotton sheets, closet with closet organizers, a flat screen TV, brand new wood tile floor and a brand new half bath attached. The 3rd Guest Bedroom is a brand new addition to our home. This bedroom has one twin that has a trundle bed and another twin bed. This room can sleep 3 people. This bedroom has 100% cotton sheets, closet with organizaers, a flat screen TV, brand new wood tile floor and a full bath attached. This new bath attached has a double vanity.
There is also a outdoor space that stretches length of home in back with a gas grille for your use and a enormous screen porch for you to drink a cup of coffee in or read a rent. We also have a outdoor shower for you to be able to wash off the sand.
Golf Cart will be supplied in rental fee, will just have to sign a waiver and golf cart agreement to use.
Also we include a starter pack of laundry and dish detergents, bath toiletries, and paper products.
We have games, puzzles, beach chairs, beach cruiser bicycles, and beach umbrella for your appreciation. Beach towels are also included for our visitors.
We have tried to think of as many things to give our visitors as possible to make their stay as simple and delightful as possible.
Sports Card is also supplied in rental
Check -in is 4pm and Check-out is 10am
We rent Saturday to Saturday units during the Summer rental season.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our home in Wild Dunes!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation houses provide Charleston area area promotional travel magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people and cut costs? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to find out just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental property:
Before you book "Beaches open! Summer weeks available 4Br/3.5Ba home with Golf Cart & Sport card", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Charleston area rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can often be tricky among relatives, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Keep in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Budget
Will your favorite rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Do you simply desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Occasionally the senior generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies differ. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Where to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many homes sit empty.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the entire contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, guests have to pay local taxes when renting "Beaches open! Summer weeks available 4Br/3.5Ba home with Golf Cart & Sport card", in addition to any other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Rental management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems when you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? With a little luck everything turned out to be perfect and you're excited to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to perfect your search next time.