- 9 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Car Available
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyYou found it! The ideal Isle of Palms set up. We have two homes right next door to each other that is owned and managed together. These beautiful homes are located on 42nd Avenue, located in an just right location on the island: one block from the sea with a direct beach access path, a brief distance to the IOP Marina, and walking distance to the Citadel beach home. The peaceful neighborhood street and big front & back yards make it ideal for family holidays. Add in the elevator at the six bedroom home, generous porches on both, and private pool and you've found the choice of IOP!
Upon entering the bottom level of the 6 bedroom home, the living room greets you with brilliant, cheerful decor, a sizable wall-mounted TV, and plenty of appealing seating. There are four bedrooms located on this level, all Queen size beds with private bathrooms and each containing TVs.
Once you head up the stairs to second level of the home, you will rapidly find the huge open kitchen and dining room. This area is ideal for entertaining, as we know most visitors end up hanging out around the kitchen! This area contains all modern appliances and a superb dining table which seats 10 as well as 2 additional seats at the bar area. For added comfort, the kitchen area hosts a full wet bar and huge pantry. The pretty cabinetry, abundance of natural light, and colorful, modern design of the furnishings make this one of the most special areas of the home.
In a hallway leading off of the right of the kitchen, you will find the home's two additional bedrooms. The first of these rooms is the voluminous master suite with king bed, TV and roomy bath with dual vanity, walk-in shower and hottub tub. The other bedroom has also has a king bed, TV and shared bathroom, which opens to both the bedroom and the main upstairs hall.
This home includes many porches or decks, including multilevel open-air porches, accessible from both the downstairs hallway as well as the upstairs dining room. Want a private place to go to read or relish some sunshine? There is an sun outdoor space is located on the unique third level of the home. To access this outdoor space, one would head up the stairs from kitchen to find a special entertainment nook (also a ideal modest area for children to quietly play) and additional wet bar.
One of the most impressive includes of the home is the enormous back yard. Play outdoor games with the family while preparing burgers on the gas grille or relax poolside in peaceful lounge chairs next to the private pool (roughly 3-5 ft deep).
Upon entering the home 3 bedroom home, you will notice how the light from outdoor beams through the windows and very brightens up the entire home. The home flows gorgeously from room to room. The brand new kitchen is connected to both dining and the living room. A enormous screened porch is located just off the living room, making even more space for appealing or entertaining. For guest appreciation, there is a half bath in the downstairs hallway. The master bedroom is also located on the main floor. It has a queen-sized bed and cute freshly remodeled private bathroom with double vanity.
Upstairs, you will find the two remaining bedrooms and a shared bathroom. One guestroom will have a queen bed and the other contains two twins. These huge rooms both have a TV and generous closet space.
Thoroughly modernized in 2016, this home has brand new floors, appliances, countertops, and painting. This home is new to the rental market; be one of the first to stay!
There are also outdoor security cameras.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guide books with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? The off-peak seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Many management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve particular customers, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Home Information
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental which fits their desires and spending plan.
Virtually all rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "What a Find! 6 Bedroom w/ Pool + Use of a 3 Bedroom Guest House Right Next Door!" is the best rental for your next trip? Read this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Many visitors decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that "What a Find! 6 Bedroom w/ Pool + Use of a 3 Bedroom Guest House Right Next Door!" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey vacation property. One individual in your party will have to be responsible for getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you simply want a vacation home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bedsheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Rental home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should disaster strike.
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Virtually all rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental home. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.