- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a view of the intercoastal waterway and just a few blocks from the beach. King in master bedroom upstairs with a adjoining bath. Second bedroom upstairs is a queen with a full bath. Third bedroom is downstairs with a king bed and fourth bedroom has 2 sets of twin over full bunk beds. These two bedrooms share the downstairs bath. Full laundry room downstairs with all accessories. Located on isle of palms side closest to sullivan's island and breech inlet. Kitchen completely redone in jan of 2014, this home is refreshed with all the luxuries you expect in a holiday home. All bathrooms remodeled December of 2018. Screened in porch and open outdoor space. Big screen hd tv downstairs with sitting area. Sitting area and tv upstairs next to kitchen. Just 1 mile and within walking distance to downtown isle of palms restaraunts and bars. Appreciate the western facing screened in porch for brilliant sunsets while boats pass on the intercoastal waterway. Only 10-15 mins. from downtown charleston and only 5 mins. to the old village of mt. Agreeable, shem creek and alahambra hall. Adore the less busy side of the island's beaches and some of the peerless surf fishing at breech inlet within walking distance from the home.
We reserve the right to have holiday and special event costs. Please contact owner for accurate rental costs during those times.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to enjoy those wonderful attractions with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds of people and cut costs? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic discounts.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and selection of short-term properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you think "4 Bedroom Isle Of Palms Private Home Blocks From Beach " is the perfect rental for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Charleston area getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Decide on a Community and Time
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Make a Budget
Does your chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a costly vacation property. One member of your group will need to be in charge of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the rental have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Occasionally the senior generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, travelers will have to pay local taxes when booking "4 Bedroom Isle Of Palms Private Home Blocks From Beach ", as well as various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the property manager straight away. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Nearly all rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. If not, you have gained valuable experience that will help with the next search.