- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis striking coastal home is located in the core of the resort and is the ideal place for your next beach holiday with family and friends. This holiday rental, just steps from the Boardwalk Inn hotel and a few more steps to the pretty beach, has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and sleeps six visitors. Located along the Splendid Pavilion cul-de-sac, drive right up and unload all your beach gear into this inviting home. The front porch is elegantly finished with tons of calming seating, including a swinging couch. Open the front door and look over the roomy living room, complete with appealing wraparound seating, and a enormous T.V.. Head towards the back and prepare in the open kitchen with a sizable island, and dine on the long wooden table. Step out on the screened in back porch and appreciate a cup of coffee and the surrounding relaxing vistas. The radiant and cheery master bedroom is to the right of the living room and has its own private access to the back porch. The master bathroom has all the room you need for getting cleaned up after a day at the beach. Another bedroom is to the right and has bunk beds and access to the hall bathroom. The delightfully furbished third bedroom is to the left of the living room is filled with a king sized bed, a private bathroom, and tons of natural light.
It will be hard to leave this splendid home, but if you want to stretch your legs, you have access to all of Wild Dunes Resort’s great niceties. Play on two of the most spectacular golf courses in South Carolina, the Links Course and the Harbor Course. Take a dip in one of our oceanfront pools or our adult only pool. Pamper yourself in our Sand & Sea Spa. Dine out at one of our many on-unit eateries offering everything from seafood to Southern staples. Or head to downtown Charleston to soak in the beauty, history, culture and cuisine of the city. Grandiose Pavilion 95 is located in the heart of Wild Dunes, Charleston’s Island Resort, and is waiting to welcome you and your family to your next dream beach holiday.
Ask about a military discount!
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's generous activities and luxuries, including:
-Exclusive access to new Sweetgrass pools, shoppes and spa
-Free access to the Swim Center, Grand Pavilion, and Boardwalk Inn Pool.
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with special offers for lodging, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to experience the same activities at a generally significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Shoulder seasons feature incredible opportunities.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to locate a rental home that matches their expectations and spending plan.
The vast majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Coastal & Cozy Family Vacation Rental", review our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Charleston area you want to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Decide on a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Will your preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with patio lounge? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the party travelling with a pet dog? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
When the area, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources to get the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a bit. Even if you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Nearly all vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that will help with your next search.