- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKing Beds: 6 | Queen Beds: 2 | Double/Full Beds: 2 | Twin Beds: 1 | Other Beds: 3 | Sq. Ft. 7,200
This is a professionally managed unit with a staffed office on the Isle of Palms.
It's your turn to experience one of the biggest rental homes on 'Millionaire's Row'! Boasting 7,200 SQFT of living space over 3 floors, 11 bedrooms and 8 full bathrooms, it sleeps up to 25 visitors. It’s ideal for family get-togethers and other huge groups. Come spend some quality leisure hours by the sea view 34’ in-ground pool or among any of the copious sea-facing porches and sitting rooms.
The first floor offers a living room with a TV along with a sizable kitchen and separate butler’s kitchen! The main kitchen includes an sea view and an copious island with counter seating, electric cooktop with griddle, constructed-in microwave, full-size refrigerator/freezer, and 5 burner electric range with 2 ovens. The full, butler’s kitchen provides another constructed-in microwave, 2 dishwashers, and another full refrigerator/freezer along with a washer/dryer. Seating in the sea view breakfast room and dining room accommodates a huge family group.
The first of two primary bedroom suites is located on this floor and includes a king bed ( bedroom 1 on floor plan), oceanview, access to the covered porch and a private bath with a walk-in shower and whirlpool tub. Also included on this level is a guest bedroom (bedroom 2 on floor plan) with a daybed and trundle and a TV. It has access to the full bath with a walk-in shower located off the cavernous entryway.
The second floor comprises most of the bedrooms plus an additional sizable family room! This room includes many seating areas with appealing leather couches and a generous TV. The second primary bedroom (bedroom 8 on floor plan) includes a king bed, sea view, TV, separate sitting room, and private full bath with walk-in shower. Another guest bedroom (bedroom 3 on floor plan) also has a king bed, sea view, and accesses a covered porch. This bedroom shares a full bath with a tub/shower with another guest bedroom ( bedroom 4 on floor plan) with a queen bed. There are three more guest bedrooms; two with king beds ( bedrooms 5 and on floor plan) and one with a queen bed ( bedroom 7 on floor plan). One of the kings has a private full bath with tub/shower ( bedroom 5) and the other king and queen share a full bath with a walk-in shower ( bedrooms 6 & 7). Along with the formal bedrooms, there are two, sea view sitting rooms each with a full-size futon ( bedrooms 9 & 10 on floor plan). A kitchenette including a sink, microwave, refrigerator, and washer/dryer is comfortably located on this floor. Another full bath for visitors is located off the kitchenette.
The third floor offers another guest bedroom ( bedroom 11 on floor plan) with a king bed and a full bath with shower and double vanity. The ample entertainment area with sea vistas, numerous seating areas, billiard table, TV, and the game table will surely be savored by one and all!
This home has something for everybody! With copious entertaining areas, living spaces, and sea view rooms and porches, this home will accommodate any group agreeably and elegantly. Let this Mansion be your next holiday hideaway destination!
Special Includes: Oceanfront, Pool, 7,200 SQFT of Living Space, 2 Living Rooms, Billiard Table, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, Wood Floors, Wireless Internet, Central A/C & Heat, Accommodates 25, Covered Parking, Outside Shower, Private Boardwalk,
Household Linens Supplied.
About Isle of Palms:
With its warm weather year-round, handsome beaches, and friendly locals, Isle of Palms has earned its reputation as a premier family holiday destination. The city is close to Charleston, offering travelers a chance to combine historic sites with a inviting oceanside hideaway.
When making online reservation on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway, the rental guarantor will be mandatory to complete all necessary fields per Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway requirements credit card information must be entered is to hold unit. Vacation Rental By Owner will notify the management company of your online reservation. Management Company will contact the rental guarantor to complete the reservation process. On-line payments and or deposits are not processed until the management company has confirmed reservation with rental guarantor.
Once the management company has confirmed your reservation, deposit of 35% is mandatory. Payment preference: check or electronic check. Additional payment options: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Balance amount will be due 60 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 60 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
Management Company offers travel insurance to all of their visitors through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian specialty is Holiday Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is about 7% of your rental price plus taxes and costs. Please e-mail for exact price. It is highly recommended to buy travel insurance through Management Company. Once reservation is made the Management Company can add Rental Guardian policy to your reservation. .
If, Travel Insurance is bought through Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway (CSA-Homeaway policy) their policy does not cover any delays or interruption of a stay, especially if a natural disaster occurs, such as Hurricane. Management Company will not be able to refund any monies or move your reservation.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties provide Charleston area area travel discount books that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to discover those wonderful attractions with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer price reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a special offer.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. If there's a particular Charleston area atteaction that you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of properties are offered in Charleston area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property owners typically select management companies to facilitate advertising campaigns, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the right rental home:
Do you think "OCEANFRONT | MANSION ON THE BEACH | POOL | GREAT FOR LARGE FAMILIES" is the perfect rental property for your next getaway? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area rental properties start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select a Village and Date
Agreement can be challenging among members of the family, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a costly rental home. Typically, just one person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Do you only want a property with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the crew travelling with a pup? Dog policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to offering exclusive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the complete contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the property manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they like the rental home? With some luck everything was fantastic and you are all set to re-book the rental home for next year. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.