- 11 Bedrooms
- 11.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Put your dates in to the right to view quote, contract and rent online! If you have questions about the home or rate, contact Exclusive Properties, Isle of Palms, SC directly. Hit Ask Manager A question button below.
As part of our Extravagance Collection, 'Sea Palace' 4101 Palm Blvd is a impressive sea view and big holiday home that has room for the entire family! With 11 bedrooms, 10.5 baths, two living rooms, open kitchen, pool and hot tub, elevator and plenty of common space for spending time with friends and family, this is the ideal home for accommodating a sizable gathering or a family reunion.
- 11 bedrooms, 10.5 bathrooms
- Sea view
- Private pool and hot tub
- Rooftop Deck
- Updated kitchen
- Outdoor putting green
- Elevator (inquire if mandatory for disability)
- Full list of luxuries available below
- Bedroom 1: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath – double sinks, soaking tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access; 3rd floor
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite bath – bath/tub combo, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, soaking tub, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 6: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, shared bath- bath/tub combo, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 7: King bed, shared bath – bath/tub combo, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 8: Queen bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 9: Queen bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 10: King bed, shared Jack and Jill bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 11: Queen bed, shared Jack and Jill bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most gorgeous that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out tidy and linens for each bedroom. If you would rather bring your own, we can take off a linen fee of $350. You will also have the chance to buy additional bath towels and buy beach towels.
The kitchens are supplied with all of your preparing essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen outfitted with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you rent.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please click here to add this policy to your reservation or to read more about it. Must be bought the same day you sign the contract. https://www.travelprotection.insure/244.html
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same fantastic attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times offer remarkable discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly longing for ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Advice
Many people are shocked to discover the number of rentals can be found in Charleston area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to suit their Charleston area gang, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you think "'Sea Palace' ~ POOL/HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, ROOFTOP" is the best rental property for your next trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Charleston area rental properties start booking early. To ensure the most desirable selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Charleston area you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be aware that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure "'Sea Palace' ~ POOL/HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, ROOFTOP" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Animal policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds could be controlled. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies generally have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, guests will need to pay state taxes when booking "'Sea Palace' ~ POOL/HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, ROOFTOP", as well as various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager straight away.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Local people should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.