- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
About this Property*Costs reflect special offer through August
This splendid holiday home is located right on the Isle of Palms beach and is just steps from the main core of the resort. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and room for up to eight visitors, this glamorous home is the ideal place for your next dream beach holiday.
Enter the cul-de-sac and you’ll see your beautiful blue home. Head upstairs to the main level and you’ll open the door to the wide open floor plan, where you’ll get vistas of the sea from anywhere you stand. Wood floors line the generous kitchen complete with granite countertops, barstool seating, and a dining room table with a delightful chandelier hanging over it. The airy living room is ideal for entertaining with plenty of seating, a generous T.V. and a enormous fun chess set on the coffee table. Walk out back to the outdoor space and breathe in the sea air.
The master bedroom is located upstairs facing the sea. It’s king sized bed, master bathroom with double sinks and a soaking tub, handsome décor, and private oceanfront outdoor space will make this the most blissful stay. The second and third bedrooms have queen sized beds, and the fourth bedroom has two twin sized beds. All are circling the lofted sitting room on the second floor of the home.
It will be hard to leave this gorgeous home, but if you want to stretch your legs, you have access to all of Wild Dunes Resort’s great niceties. Play on two of the most dramatic golf courses in South Carolina, the Links Course and the Harbor Course. Take a dip in one of our oceanfront pools or our adult only pool. Pamper yourself in our Sand & Sea Spa. Dine out at one of our many on-unit eateries offering everything from seafood to Southern staples. Or head to downtown Charleston to soak in the beauty, history, culture and cuisine of the city.
Grand Pavilion 15 is located in the heart of Wild Dunes, Charleston’s Island Resort, and is waiting to welcome you and your family to your next dream beach holiday.
Ask about a military discount!
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's generous activities and comforts, including:
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Grandiose Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Free access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Free access to the exercise center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred prices on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Free transportation within the Resort
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these guides and promotional books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific activities at a generally considerable discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Several property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Charleston area gang, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Oceanfront Oasis Walking Distance to Resort Amenities" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked early. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Charleston area you want to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "Oceanfront Oasis Walking Distance to Resort Amenities" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each party knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most of the time, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is your group searching for? Do you simply want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the family travelling with a dog or cat? Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read Through The Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the rental property to confirm you've packed all personal belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all vacation rental sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Maybe everything was wonderful and you are all set to reserve the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.