- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKing Beds: 1 | Queen Beds: 2 | Twin Beds: 2 | Sq. Ft. 2,580
Savor Spectacular vistas of the dunes and beach from just about anywhere in this three-story oceanfront home. You’ll adore the radiant and cheerful professionally furbished interior, as well as the convenient location to the many Wild Dunes’ amenities.
The home’s layout, with two bedrooms on each of the two upper floors, makes this a ideal holiday spot for two families, one enormous family or a group of friends. The common areas are readily located on the first floor with an elevator that goes to all four levels. The dining area and living room have sea vistas. There is also room in the kitchen for gathering around the breakfast table and counters. The addition of new appliances and granite counters to this roomy kitchen makes this a amazing place for your group cooks to prepare meals and snacks.
The furnishings, together with wood floors and neutral walls, create an fresh beach bungalow feel. The sea wind will caress your skin as you savor one of the three sea side decks, while sunbathing, having lunch or just reading your favorite rent.
The master bedroom located on the second floor has a king bed, sitting area, generous TV, master bath with Jcuzzi tub and walk-in shower and private access to the sea facing porch. The guest bedroom on this floor has a queen bed, TV and private bath. On the third level is an oceanfront guest bedroom with queen bed, TV, private sea facing porch and private bath. The fourth bedroom has two twins with a private bath.
There is complimentary Wi-Fi everywhere and satellite TV.
Please Note: Limited parking for 2 midsize SUV's and smaller cars. There is access to overflow parking a brief walk away.
The Enormous Pavilion pools are just steps away from your door. Appreciate snacks, lunch or an umbrella drink while relishing the occasional live band at the sea side pools
**This unit comes with the Wild Dunes Sports Card and a Splendid Pavilion Pool Pass that accepts you access to some of the Wild Dunes Conveniences:
The associated Conveniences and/or costs for the 2019 Sports Card are:
Access to Grandiose Pavilion Pools: Included with rental
Access to Swim Center: Heated Pool Free at all times after 10 am
Access to Palm Cove Pool: No access before 3 pm; Free access after 3 pm.
Access to the Boardwalk Inn Pool (Adult only March 25 - Sept 6) No access before 4 pm; Free after 4 pm.
Access to Exercise Center: $15 per person per day or 3 day pass for $40 or 5 day pass for $
Access to Island Adventures: Recreational Programs: $55-$75 per person per day/$15 additional for Childrens Camp costs/ No discount on children’s crafts
Golf Rounds: Please call for pricing as it changes seasonally
Tennis Court Fees: $20 per court per hour after 12 noon
Your Sports Card to be picked up at the Village Spa in Wild Dunes.
About Isle of Palms:
With its warm weather year-round, delightful beaches, and helpful locals, Isle of Palms has earned its reputation as a premier family holiday destination. The city is close to Charleston, offering travelers a chance to combine historic sites with a calming oceanside hideaway.
When making online reservation on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway, the rental guarantor will be mandatory to complete all necessary fields per Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway requirements credit card information must be entered is to hold unit. Vacation Rental By Owner will notify the management company of your online reservation. Management Company will contact the rental guarantor to complete the reservation process. On-line payments and or deposits are not processed until the management company has confirmed reservation with rental guarantor.
Once the management company has confirmed your reservation, deposit of 35% is mandatory. Payment preference: check or electronic check. Additional payment options: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Balance amount will be due 60 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 60 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
Management Company offers travel insurance to all of their visitors through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian specialty is Holiday Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is about 7% of your rental price plus taxes and costs. Please e-mail for exact price. It is highly recommended to buy travel insurance through Management Company. Once reservation is made the Management Company can add Rental Guardian policy to your reservation. .
If, Travel Insurance is bought through Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway (CSA-Homeaway policy) their policy does not cover any delays or interruption of a stay, especially if a natural disaster occurs, such as Hurricane. Management Company will not be able to refund any monies or move your reservation.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Charleston area area travel guides that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. Search for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the same attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to accommodate their Charleston area gang, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book "OCEANFRONT | VISTA MARE | WILD DUNES | COMMUNITY POOL | ELEVATOR | SPORTS CARD", read through our brief list of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Charleston area you want to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
How many family members are joining your vacation? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your preferred rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group interested in? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with staircases. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Study your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any fixes. This can protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to be sure you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.