- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKing Beds: 1 | Queen Beds: 2 | Twin Beds: 2 | Sq. Ft. 2,580
Appreciate Spectacular vistas of the dunes and beach from just about anywhere in this three-story oceanfront home. You’ll appreciate the brilliant and cheerful professionally finished interior, as well as the convenient location to the many Wild Dunes’ amenities.
The home’s layout, with two bedrooms on each of the two upper floors, makes this a ideal holiday spot for two families, one huge family or a group of friends. The common areas are effortlessly located on the first floor with an elevator that goes to all four levels. The dining area and living room have sea vistas. There is also room in the kitchen for gathering around the breakfast table and counters. The addition of new appliances and granite counters to this roomy kitchen makes this a outstanding place for your group cooks to prepare meals and snacks.
The furnishings, together with wood floors and neutral walls, create an modren beach bungalow feel. The sea wind will caress your skin as you savor one of the three sea side decks, while sunbathing, having lunch or just reading your favorite rent.
The master bedroom located on the second floor has a king bed, sitting area, enormous TV, master bath with Jcuzzi tub and walk-in shower and private access to the sea facing porch. The guest bedroom on this floor has a queen bed, TV and private bath. On the third level is an oceanfront guest bedroom with queen bed, TV, private sea facing porch and private bath. The fourth bedroom has two twins with a private bath.
There is complimentary Wi-Fi all through and satellite TV.
Please Note: Limited parking for 2 midsize SUV's and smaller cars. There is access to overflow parking a brief walk away.
The Extensive Pavilion pools are just steps away from your door. Relish snacks, lunch or an umbrella drink while relishing the occasional live band at the sea side pools
**This unit comes with the Wild Dunes Sports Card and a Grandiose Pavilion Pool Pass that accepts you access to some of the Wild Dunes Conveniences:
The associated Conveniences and/or costs for the 2019 Sports Card are:
Access to Splendid Pavilion Pools: Included with rental
Access to Swim Center: Heated Pool Free at all times after 10 am
Access to Palm Cove Pool: No access before 3 pm; Free access after 3 pm.
Access to the Boardwalk Inn Pool (Adult only March 25 - Sept 6) No access before 4 pm; Free after 4 pm.
Access to Exercise Center: $15 per person per day or 3 day pass for $40 or 5 day pass for $
Access to Island Adventures: Recreational Programs: $55-$75 per person per day/$15 additional for Childrens Camp costs/ No discount on children’s crafts
Golf Rounds: Please call for pricing as it changes seasonally
Tennis Court Fees: $20 per court per hour after 12 noon
Your Sports Card to be picked up at the Village Spa in Wild Dunes.
About Isle of Palms:
With its warm weather year-round, handsome beaches, and helpful locals, Isle of Palms has earned its reputation as a premier family holiday destination. The city is close to Charleston, offering travelers a chance to combine historic sites with a peaceful oceanside hideaway.
When making online reservation on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway, the rental guarantor will be mandatory to complete all necessary fields per Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway requirements credit card information must be entered is to hold unit. Vacation Rental By Owner will notify the management company of your online reservation. Management Company will contact the rental guarantor to complete the reservation process. On-line payments and or deposits are not processed until the management company has confirmed reservation with rental guarantor.
Once the management company has confirmed your reservation, deposit of 35% is mandatory. Payment preference: check or electronic check. Additional payment options: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Balance amount will be due 60 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 60 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
Management Company offers travel insurance to all of their visitors through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian specialty is Holiday Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is about 7% of your rental price plus taxes and costs. Please e-mail for exact price. It is highly recommended to buy travel insurance through Management Company. Once reservation is made the Management Company can add Rental Guardian policy to your reservation. .
If, Travel Insurance is bought through Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway (CSA-Homeaway policy) their policy does not cover any delays or interruption of a stay, especially if a natural disaster occurs, such as Hurricane. Management Company will not be able to refund any monies or move your reservation.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guides with special offers for lodging, dining and activities. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover how many rentals are located in Charleston area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a vacation home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all rental properties in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate web advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you decide to book "OCEANFRONT | VISTA MARE | WILD DUNES | COMMUNITY POOL | ELEVATOR | SPORTS CARD", go through our short checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable destinations, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain "OCEANFRONT | VISTA MARE | WILD DUNES | COMMUNITY POOL | ELEVATOR | SPORTS CARD" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a costly rental home. Generally, just one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Do you just want a home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a furry friend? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies can vary. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Read through the whole contract and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular rate, travelers must pay state taxes when renting "OCEANFRONT | VISTA MARE | WILD DUNES | COMMUNITY POOL | ELEVATOR | SPORTS CARD", as well as any other fees which might be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental needs to be in good shape. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Most vacation rental management companies and rental search sites allow travellers to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your comments.
Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything was wonderful and you're ready to re-book the same rental for next season. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with another search.