- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKing Beds: 1 | Queen Beds: 2 | Twin Beds: 2 | Sq. Ft. 2,580
Adore Spectacular vistas of the dunes and beach from just about anywhere in this three-story oceanfront home. You’ll adore the radiant and cheerful professionally adorned interior, as well as the convenient location to the many Wild Dunes’ comforts.
The home’s layout, with two bedrooms on each of the two upper floors, makes this a ideal holiday spot for two families, one huge family or a group of friends. The common areas are effortlessly located on the first floor with an elevator that goes to all four levels. The dining area and living room have sea vistas. There is also room in the kitchen for gathering around the breakfast table and counters. The addition of new appliances and granite counters to this roomy kitchen makes this a incredible place for your group cooks to prepare meals and snacks.
The furnishings, together with wood floors and neutral walls, create an modren beach bungalow feel. The sea wind will caress your skin as you relish one of the three sea side decks, while sunbathing, having lunch or just reading your favorite rent.
The master bedroom located on the second floor has a king bed, sitting area, generous TV, master bath with Jcuzzi tub and walk-in shower and private access to the sea facing porch. The guest bedroom on this floor has a queen bed, TV and private bath. On the third level is an oceanfront guest bedroom with queen bed, TV, private sea facing porch and private bath. The fourth bedroom has two twins with a private bath.
There is complimentary Wi-Fi everywhere and satellite TV.
Please Note: Limited parking for 2 midsize SUV's and smaller cars. There is access to overflow parking a brief walk away.
The Splendid Pavilion pools are just steps away from your door. Appreciate snacks, lunch or an umbrella drink while appreciating the occasional live band at the sea side pools
**This unit comes with the Wild Dunes Sports Card and a Sizable Pavilion Pool Pass that accepts you access to some of the Wild Dunes Conveniences:
The associated Conveniences and/or costs for the 2019 Sports Card are:
Access to Grandiose Pavilion Pools: Included with rental
Access to Swim Center: Heated Pool Free at all times after 10 am
Access to Palm Cove Pool: No access before 3 pm; Free access after 3 pm.
Access to the Boardwalk Inn Pool (Adult only March 25 - Sept 6) No access before 4 pm; Free after 4 pm.
Access to Exercise Center: $15 per person per day or 3 day pass for $40 or 5 day pass for $
Access to Island Adventures: Recreational Programs: $55-$75 per person per day/$15 additional for Childrens Camp costs/ No discount on children’s crafts
Golf Rounds: Please call for pricing as it changes seasonally
Tennis Court Fees: $20 per court per hour after 12 noon
Your Sports Card to be picked up at the Village Spa in Wild Dunes.
About Isle of Palms:
With its warm weather year-round, superb beaches, and affable locals, Isle of Palms has earned its reputation as a premier family holiday destination. The city is close to Charleston, offering travelers a chance to combine historic sites with a appealing oceanside hideaway.
When making online reservation on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway, the rental guarantor will be mandatory to complete all necessary fields per Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway requirements credit card information must be entered is to hold unit. Vacation Rental By Owner will notify the management company of your online reservation. Management Company will contact the rental guarantor to complete the reservation process. On-line payments and or deposits are not processed until the management company has confirmed reservation with rental guarantor.
Once the management company has confirmed your reservation, deposit of 35% is mandatory. Payment preference: check or electronic check. Additional payment options: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Balance amount will be due 60 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 60 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
Management Company offers travel insurance to all of their visitors through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian specialty is Holiday Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is about 7% of your rental price plus taxes and costs. Please e-mail for exact price. It is highly recommended to buy travel insurance through Management Company. Once reservation is made the Management Company can add Rental Guardian policy to your reservation. .
If, Travel Insurance is bought through Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway (CSA-Homeaway policy) their policy does not cover any delays or interruption of a stay, especially if a natural disaster occurs, such as Hurricane. Management Company will not be able to refund any monies or move your reservation.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with special offers for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide incredible promotions.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home which most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and wide variety of short term rental homes available in the Charleston area area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage advertising, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "OCEANFRONT | VISTA MARE | WILD DUNES | COMMUNITY POOL | ELEVATOR | SPORTS CARD" is the best rental for your next getaway? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Charleston area the best rental homes are booked very early. To assure the best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging between members of the family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Many rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure everyone knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most of the time, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home fee? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Do certain members of your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your companion! Although many vacation rentals allow canine companions, guidelines and fees vary per property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental home to assure you've collected all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? Ideally everything ended up being exceptional and you're excited to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.