- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThoughtfully renovated with your crew in mind, this four-bedroom, four-bath home rests just a brief walk from the Splendid Pavilion sunset pool and the beach. Equipped for ten, this home promises enough space for all of your memory-making and activities. A kitchen, plentiful counter space and dining room seating for eight ensure a good environment to whip up those family meals. The decorated, second-level outdoor space offers space for everybody to commune and appreciate the weather. For a little peaceful time in the midst of your hideaway, getaway to the master bedroom on the uppermost floor with a tub, balcony and breezy salutes from the sea. We invite you to take a big slice of happiness in this brightly designed Boardwalk home.
Ask about a military discount!
Wild Dunes Resort's copious activities and niceties, including:
-Free access to the Swim Center, and Grand Pavilion Pools.
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Many property owners and vacation rental homes supply Charleston area area printed travel guides that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the management company and the business itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to alter your dates? Shoulder seasons offer fantastic opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few property management companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Charleston area atteaction that you love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you believe "Dreamy Vacation Home Steps from Pool and Beach" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Charleston area rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be easier.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Many rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a pricey rental. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each party's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you only want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bed sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Although quite a few vacation rentals permit household pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read The Agreement
Read the full agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Be considerate of the community. Many times, neighboring households are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Nearly all rental home web sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be painless. Maybe the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.