- 8 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertySend message to MANAGER/OWNER for specifics about the home or contract.
-Rent 5 nights in the off-season after Labor Day and get two nights for complimentary!
**During the Summer months bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in handsome, opulence or budget friendly holiday units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as straighforward as possible. Just e-mail us and one of our friendly holiday specialists will get back to you right away.
'Palm Manor' 917 Sea Blvd, is a charmingly furbished, 4,500 square foot beach home including eight bedrooms and eight and a half baths, just right for family get-togethers and generous groups. Guests will value the additional outdoor space with the outdoor decks and a private pool.
Palm Manor also includes a private elevator, Brazilian cherry wood floors, delightful kitchen, private pool and close proximity to the beach as well as the eateries and stores on Front Beach.
- 4,500 sq. ft.
- 8 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms
- Beds for 20 people (city accepts 18 not including children under 2)
- Sea vistas
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Multiple decks
- Elevator (please inquire if needed for accessibility)
- Ping pong table
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand-up shower TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bathroom – stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 8: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the peerless that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out tidy and linens for each bedroom. If you would rather bring your own, we can take off a linen fee of $350. You will also have the chance to buy additional bath towels and buy beach towels.
The kitchens are supplied with all of your preparing essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen supplied with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you rent.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please click here to add this policy to your reservation or to read more about it. Must be bought the same day you sign the contract. https://www.travelprotection.insure/244.html
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guide books with deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. Search for these publications and discount books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy those great activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing offers.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of vacation rental companies offer discount rates to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a specific Charleston area atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Information
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a vacation home which matches their expectations and budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS", read through our short collection of things to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Many families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Start by figuring out which particular area of Charleston area you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What property features is the group trying to find? Do you just want a rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Read your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS", in addition to various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover damage, or if repairs are needed call the property manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the local community. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
How did they like the vacation rental? With a little luck everything ended up being fantastic and you are all set to reserve the property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.