- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyI Hope You Dance, 714 Carolina Blvd, Beach House is amazing with private in ground pool! Only 100 yards to beach access and a brief walk to local eateries, shopping and entertainment. Everything is right outdoor your door!
Immaculately constructed and adorned for inviting low country living! Open floor plan with hardwoods and high ceilings. Dazzling kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, double sink, undercounter ice maker and wet bar. Laundry room next to kitchen with pantry, freezer, wine/drink cooler, washer and dryer. Dining table seats eight and seating for three at kitchen island.
Cozy living room with gas fireplace and flat screen TV. Living room has 3 pair of french doors opening onto screen porch overlooking private pool with tons of seating and dining table for four. There is a private den/sunroom with sectional couch and TV.
All bedrooms have private oversize bathrooms (with hair dryers) and cable T.V.s. One bedroom, with queen bed, is on the first level and has 2 pair of french doors to front porch. Three bedrooms are on the second level. One with queen bed and 3 pair of french doors opening onto private porch, one with two queen beds and the master suite.
Master suite has king bed, sitting area with gas fireplace, sizable private screen porch overlooking pool, and a great dressing room. Master bathroom has double sinks, shower and jetted tub.
The nautical inspired third floor lookout (with window walls on 3 sides) has sea and intracoastal waterway vistas. Sunsets and July 4th fireworks are marvelous! There is a T.V. and appealing seating for hanging out.
This is low country living at its most superb! The private pool area includes a impressive outdoor enclosed hot/cold showerhouse with changing room. Unwind in this magnificent beach home, play by the beach or pool, read a rent on the porch of your choice, take a walk, or drive to Charleston for all it has to offer!
MUST BE 25 years of age or older to rent this home! We remind you this home is located in a residential area, and Isle of Palms is sensitive to inappropriate noise levels emanating from rental homes, particularly in the evening hours. Parties and enormous gatherings at the pool area after 10pm are not allowed. The noise ordinance is enforced by the Isle of Palms Police. Violations of the noise ordinance could result in fines and/or eviction. We do not rent to home events.
The items listed below are supplied at no additional charge to you. They have been placed in the beach home stringently to make your stay more appealing.
•Hair Dryers in each bath
•Luggage Racks in each Bedroom
•Extra Blanket & Pillow in each Bedroom
•Pack & Play (in the middle bedroom closet)
•High chairs (one that attaches to a chair)
•Box Fan (in middle bedroom closet)
•Modest Child Cot (in middle bedroom closet)
•Sleeping Bag in Master Bedroom Closet
•Single Automatic Blow Up Mattress In Master Bedroom Closet
•Iron and Ironing Board in Master Bedroom
•Expandable Child Gate
•20 or more games
•Notepads, Pencils, Reading Glasses, Telephone Rent
•Tool Box in Laundry Room Closet
•Light Bulbs in Laundry Room Closet
The Linens listed below are supplied at no additional charge to you. They are not 400 count sheets or fine Egyptian cotton. The towels were chosen because they dry quickly.
•4 towels per bed
•2 hand towels per bed
•2 washcloths per bed
•1 bath mat per full bath
•Sheets for beds
Our housekeeper will do her premium to make sure spots are removed completely. It will make her job easier if our visitors do not use towels to wipe their shoes, use as beach towels, or to wipe off make up. They will only be as tidy as you leave them. So please help us. Thank you.
Other items included for your comfort at no additional charge:
When Checking In (Supplied first nighttime only)
•Trash Bag in each trash can
•Roll of toilet paper in each bathroom
•Roll of paper towels
•Dishwasher detergent capsule
•Bottle Cleaner under sink
•Modest bottle of laundry detergent
In Laundry Room
•Flashlights in laundry room
•Covers for kid proofing
•Cabinet lock for kid proofing
Upstairs Hall in Pine Chest
•Medicine Kit: Band-aids, peroxide, antibiotic
•Pencil & Pad
Under Back Porch
•Pool Toys-please put back tidy & orderly
•Burner for Fryer/Steamer (for seafood/pot in laundry room)
•Gas Grille- if gas is out- it is our visitors responsibility to refill (the visitors before you do the same)-at Quickmart or Red & White Grocery
Under Front Porch
•Beach Chairs- Please wash before putting them away in an organized manner.
•Beach Buckets for shell collecting
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area promotional guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the same terrific attractions with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people and lower your expenses? Shoulder seasons feature phenomenal opportunities.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it is downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as maintenance problems that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Private Pool, 4BR/4.5BA, 1 Block to Beach", review our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else is more straightforward.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure that "Private Pool, 4BR/4.5BA, 1 Block to Beach" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group looking for? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective rental home. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the location, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Rental home management companies and property owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites allow renters to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better know how to refine your search next time.