- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpon your arrival, the Palm Tree lined Boulevard will lead you to your private 2700 square foot beach home! Soon, the sounds, smells, and winds of the sea will beckon you to take a one block walk to one of 2 beach accesses which lead you down the sandy path, over the dunes and ... ahhhh ... THE ATLANTIC SEA and award winning beaches welcome you! It is 241 of my steps from the front door to the beach!!
After a day or walk on the beach you're just another brief walk back to your home, where a exhilarating outdoor shower and shaded, fenced backyard awaits. Then its inviting with family and friends!
And your family dog is welcome to join the fun! Dogs appreciate our stimulating outdoor shower and the generously shaded fenced backyard after a romp on the beach! Please let the owner know at the time of inquiry if you would like to bring your family dog(s) and the breed (s). Thank you!
But there is more! If boating, fishing or water excursions are your forte, the Isle of Palms Marina is 1 mile away and full of possibilities! Including a boat ramp.
Golf, tennis, a day at the spa? Wild Dunes Resort is just 1 mile away!
Restless children? The Isle of Palms Recreation Department is just one block with many activities, dogs included!
Hungry? You don’t even have to leave the island for new local seafood! Located right on the Isle of Palms, about 4 mins. from your front door, or 6 mins. away into Mt. Nice you will find numerous eateries. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Movies or shopping? Mt. Agreeable Town Centre is about 6 mins. away or downtown Charleston is about 20.
Movie & dinner? Cinnebarre at Mt. Nice is about 15 mins. away.
Live music? Locally at the Windjammer, The Refuge, Banana Cabana (see map) or Morgan Creek Grille at the Isle of Palms Marina.
At the end of your day?
Private masters suite upstairs with TV, king bed, 2 person hottub tub, walk in shower, double vanity sink, enormous walk in closet, sun room and sun outdoor space.
Downstairs master has 1 king bed with TV. Also downstairs is 1 huge queen bedroom, a sizable bedroom with 4 twins (children room or young at heart), 2 full baths, and 3 den areas (one with pull out couch). Your roomy dining area opens to the kitchen, den and backyard.
This is your ideal Island hideaway!
Because this is our family home, units are only available to families or adult groups. No home events or renters under the age of 30. Thank You.
Family dogs are welcome! Please inform the owner of the number of dogs and the breeds with your inquiry. Limit 2 generous dogs.
***PET FEES, UNIT DAMAGE PROTECTION & REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - these costs are variable per guest and length of stay, therefore are not supplied in the initial automatic quote that you receive from HomeAway. The owner will add costs as applicable and reply promptly with the final revised quote before Payment Request is sent.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will send you printed guides with special packages for property management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people and save money? The off-peak seasons may offer amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Charleston area atteaction which you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Charleston area. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property that fits their wishes and spending plan.
The majority of vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "???? SPEND YOUR 2020 FAMILY VACATION on beautiful Isle of Palms, SC ???? BOOK TODAY!" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Look over this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Charleston area rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Date
Agreement can often be challenging among close relatives, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Select a Size
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Many rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a costly rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or near shopping? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Examine your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
Once the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your greatest opportunity for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. This will prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding properties are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little. Although you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental property sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a blast? Ideally everything ended up being perfect and you are ready to reserve the rental for next year. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.