- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyISLE OF PALMS SHORT OR LONG TERM AVAILABLE
Owner contact @843.345.4824
WHERE IS THE BEACH?
Just 241 of my steps from the front door to the beach!! Thats a one block walk to one of 2 beach accesses which lead you down the sandy path, over the dunes and ... ahhhh ... THE ATLANTIC SEA and award winning beaches welcome you!
WHERE IS THE HOME?
Between 28th and 29th Avenues. Just follow the palm tree lined Palm Boulevard to either 28th or 29th Avenue, one block to Cameron Blvd and arrive to your private 2700 square foot beach home!
FENCED & SHADED BACK YARD
After a day or walk on the beach you're just another brief walk back to your home, where a stimulating outdoor shower and shaded, fenced backyard awaits. Then its appealing with family and friends!
Your family dog is welcome to join the fun! Dogs adore our exhilarating outdoor shower and the generously shaded fenced backyard after a romp on the beach! Please let the owner know at the time of inquiry if you would like to bring your family dog(s) and the breed(s). Limit 2 huge dogs. Thank you!
MORE YOU ASK?
If boating, fishing or water excursions are your forte, the Isle of Palms Marina is 1 mile away and full of possibilities! Including a boat ramp.
Golf, tennis, a day at the spa? Wild Dunes Resort is just 1 mile away!
Restless children? The Isle of Palms Recreation Department is just one block with many activities, dogs included!
Hungry? You don’t even have to leave the island for new local seafood! Located right on the Isle of Palms, about 4 mins. from your front door, or 6 mins. away into Mt. Nice you will find multiple eateries. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Movies or shopping? Mt. Agreeable Town Centre is about 6 mins. away or downtown Charleston is about 20.
Movie & dinner? Cinnebarre at Mt. Nice is about 15 mins. away.
Live music? Locally at the Windjammer, The Refuge, Banana Cabana (see map) or Morgan Creek Grille at the Isle of Palms Marina.
At the end of your day?
Private masters suite upstairs with TV, king bed, 2 person hottub tub, walk in shower, double vanity sink, sizable walk in closet, sun room and sun outdoor space.
Downstairs master has 1 king bed with TV. Also downstairs is 1 enormous queen bedroom, a enormous bedroom with 4 twins (children room or young at heart), 2 full baths, and 3 den areas (one with pull out couch). Your huge dining area opens to the kitchen, den and backyard.
This is your ideal Island hideaway!
Because this is our family home, units are only available to families or adult groups. No home events or renters under the age of 30. Thank You.
Family dogs are welcome! Please inform the owner of the number of dogs and the breeds with your inquiry. Limit 2 generous dogs. If the Pet Fee is not supplied with the initial automatic quote or instant renting, the owner will send an additional payment request prior to arrival.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional guides with deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? The off-peak seasons frequently offer great rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for unique discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular visitors, whether it is downtown homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Charleston area activity that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Charleston area group, from peaceful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you book "????SUMMER 2020 on Isle of Palms????Beautiful family friendly beaches and community ", review our brief list of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy hot spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Town and Date
Agreement can be difficult between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you will need. Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Does the preferred rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Do you just want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Occasionally the elder generation has trouble with stairways. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a furry companion? Although quite a few vacation homes allow household pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Many restrictions may eliminate a prospective rental. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read Through The Agreement
Read the complete agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager straight away. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Often, neighboring residences are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental to assure you've collected all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be painless. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next vacation.