- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpon your arrival, the Palm Tree lined Boulevard will lead you to your private 2700 square foot beach home! Soon, the sounds, smells, and winds of the sea will beckon you to take a one block walk to one of 2 beach accesses which lead you down the sandy path, over the dunes and ... ahhhh ... THE ATLANTIC SEA and award winning beaches welcome you! It is 241 of my steps from the front door to the beach!!
After a day or walk on the beach you're just another brief walk back to your home, where a invigorating outdoor shower and shaded, fenced backyard awaits. Then its calming with family and friends!
And your family dog is welcome to join the fun! Dogs appreciate our exhilarating outdoor shower and the generously shaded fenced backyard after a romp on the beach! Please let the owner know at the time of inquiry if you would like to bring your family dog(s) and the breed (s). Thank you!
But there is more! If boating, fishing or water excursions are your forte, the Isle of Palms Marina is 1 mile away and full of possibilities! Including a boat ramp.
Golf, tennis, a day at the spa? Wild Dunes Resort is just 1 mile away!
Restless children? The Isle of Palms Recreation Department is just one block with many activities, dogs supplied!
Hungry? You don’t even have to leave the island for new local seafood! Located right on the Isle of Palms, about 4 mins. from your front door, or 6 mins. away into Mt. Nice you will find multiple eateries. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Movies or shopping? Mt. Agreeable Town Centre is about 6 mins. away or downtown Charleston is about 20.
Movie & dinner? Cinnebarre at Mt. Nice is about 15 mins. away.
Live music? Locally at the Windjammer, The Refuge, Banana Cabana (see map) or Morgan Creek Grille at the Isle of Palms Marina.
At the end of your day?
Private masters suite upstairs with TV, king bed, 2 person hottub tub, walk in shower, double vanity sink, sizable walk in closet, sun room and sun outdoor space.
Downstairs master has 1 king bed with TV. Also downstairs is 1 big queen bedroom, a generous bedroom with 4 twins (children room or young at heart), 2 full baths, and 3 den areas (one with pull out couch). Your generous dining area opens to the kitchen, den and backyard.
This is your ideal Island hideaway!
Because this is our family home, units are only available to families or adult groups. No home events or renters under the age of 21. Thank You.
Family dogs are welcome! Please inform the owner of the number of dogs and the breeds with your inquiry.
********************************************************PET FEES, UNIT DAMAGE PROTECTION & REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - these costs are variable per guest and length of stay, therefore are not supplied in the initial automatic quote that you receive from HomeAway. The owner will add costs as applicable and reply promptly with the final revised quote before Payment Request is sent.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guides with special deals for lodging, dining and attractions. Look for these books and promotional books, since this allows visitors to discover the same wonderful activities at a substantial discounted.
- Willing to alter your dates? Off-peak times provide remarkable discounts.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacationers of the same vacation home. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific customers, whether it is downtown homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many rental properties are located in Charleston area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to discover a rental that fits their desires and spending plan.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book "Isle of Palms, Ocean Breezes NEW FALL BOOKING DISCOUNTS - INQUIRE TODAY!!", examine our short checklist of things to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the greatest selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Many families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your chosen stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your family needs to be in charge of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family looking for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Don't forget to include your best friend! While many vacation homes permit dogs and cats, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Examine your contract carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having distinctive properties, local companies offer you fantastic service..
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and home owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many property management companies and rental search sites allow customers to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they like the rental choice? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be quick. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search next time.