- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit
Appreciate all the fun of Sea Point in Wild Dunes Resort in this renovated 4 Bedroom 4 Bath private home. Vistas of the Atlantic can be found in the huge screened porch and Master Bedroom outdoor space. Relish the private gated community's sizable pool complex complete with hot tub. Beach access a few steps away.
32 Sea Point is well an appointed home with rich oak floors, and coastal décor. The first floor offers a sizable living area with inviting seating and dining areas. A huge TV is located above the fireplace mantle. The screened in porch is accessed off the living room with outdoor seating and a dining table for those late summer dinners. A sizable queen bedroom is located off the kitchen area with an on suite bath. You will adore the supplied kitchen with gas range, granite counters and constructed in microwave.
The second floor includes two guest rooms and the sea view master suite. The guest room has a queen bed and on suite full bath. The second bedroom is ideal for the children with two twin beds and full bath. Unwind in the open master suite with queen poster bed with fantastic vistas of the Atlantic Sea. The master bath includes a jetted tub and separate tiled shower. Soak in the vistas off the master outdoor space that overlooks the Sea Point pool complex, Atlantic Sea and the links course.
Access to the private Sea Point pool complex is right out your back door. You can watch the children swim from the screened in porch! The beach access is a few mins.' walk down the street and is located in a cloistered part of the resort. The home offers Wi-Fi and cable tv services.
High speed wireless internet is included as a comfort only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
There are no family dogs and cats allowed. Strict nonsmoking policy in place. The home rents on a Saturday to Saturday basis Memorial Day to Labor Day with a 7 nighttime minimum stay on some holidays as well. A three nighttime minimum stay is mandatory at all other times. 2295 sqft.
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Charleston area area travel catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the store itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Just want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for financial savings. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Advice
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a property that suits their desires and price range.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you start to book "Ocean Views, steps from the Ocean Point Pool!", examine our brief list of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be tricky among members of the family, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure "Ocean Views, steps from the Ocean Point Pool!" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Suitable access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your pets. Even though a number of vacation rentals permit household pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, vacationers have to pay local taxes when renting "Ocean Views, steps from the Ocean Point Pool!", in addition to various other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many property management companies and rental search sites permit renters to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? With a little luck everything turned out to be wonderful and you're happy to reserve the same rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with another search.