- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2020 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Queen ; Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Near Beach, House
This remarkable bespoke constructed home, located in the peaceful section of the island only 2 blocks from the beach is outstanding unit to spend your next holiday in. The unit has an open floor plan which is ideal for inviting on your holiday.
Once you come in the unit you are greeted with shining Australian cypress floors that lead to the entry entry, office, great room with fireplace, kitchen with a bar, breakfast area as well as a generous room used as a dining room, sunroom, etc.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a Master Bedroom suite on the first floor. The master bath has a separate soaking tub, shower and water closet. Appreciate your morning coffee from the outdoor space opening off the bedroom overlooking the pool. There is also a outdoor space off the kitchen area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with two full baths. There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. Sleeper Couch located in 2nd floor media room.
There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. The pool is a bespoke constructed saltwater pool that is great for unwinding and taking a dip after a day on the beach. The pool can be heated at an additional fee. The rear yard is surrounded with a high wooden fence for privacy and splendidly landscaped. This home is close to the IOP recreation center which offers playground, soccer, b-ball courts, and toddler's lot. Upgrades include flat screen TV's in living room as well as all the bedrooms and media room.
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, completely supplied kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local phone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot give support for guest's personal computer systems.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a appreciation only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
NO SMOKING/NO FAMILY PETS PLEASE NOTE : 3 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON / 7 NIGHT MIN FOR SUMMER AND SOME HOLIDAYS. Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee.
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties provide Charleston area area promotional guides which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times offer substantial discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to suit their Charleston area family, from quiet condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Amazing Island Home, Private Pool, Close to the Beach! $250 Vayk Gear Credit!", go through our brief list of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation homes start booking very early. To assure the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Charleston area you would like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Make a Budget
Many rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your chosen stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly rental. Most rental documents require a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you simply want a vacation home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental rate? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer outstanding service..
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are required call the rental manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the rental to confirm you've gathered all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their rental? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same rental home for next year. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience that can help with your next search.