- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYou'll be staying in the Splendid Pavilion area, which is the center of activity for Wild Dunes Resort. It's just a few steps to the Sizable Pavilion's two sea-front pools and the Boardwalk, where you'll find a snack bar, ice-cream parlor, bar and drink service, and a souvenir shop. There are lounge chairs and complimentary towel service beside the pools, as well as rental chairs and umbrellas at the beach.
Close by, within a three-min. walk, are tons of amenities you and your family will relish: the Boardwalk Inn and Coastal Provisions, the Sweetgrass Pavilion Conference Center, and the Resort Village. There you'll find the Palm Cove Pool, the Reception Center (housing our Exercise and Business centers), the Sand and Sea Spa, Hudson's Market, and a new BBQ pub/Restaurant. A few steps more will bring you to the Harbor Golf Course, the Tennis Center, the Deli, and the Swim Center Pool (also heated in cool weather). And, in the midst of all this, your rental home will be on a peaceful cul-de-sac with limited traffic.
We hope you'll find our home inviting, appealing, and just right for your beach holiday. On the ground level, there's parking for 3 cars; up one flight you'll find the great room and kitchen, plus one bedroom (queen) and bath; and on the upper level is the master bedroom (king) and bath along with a third bedroom (2 queens) and bath. The home has been remodeled and professionally redecorated with new high-quality furnishings, beds and linens, appliances, fixtures, and accessories that are meant to create a casual and inviting holiday spot for you. We're pleased to say that our home has been awarded a DELUXE rating, which is the highest ranking awarded by Wild Dunes.
Off the living area is a screened porch which has an sea view and is shaded in the afternoon. The dining area has a glass-top table that seats 6 with room to spare, and there are three bar stools at the kitchen counter. In the kitchen, which is open to the great room, you'll find brand new stainless steel appliances, sile-stone countertops, and everything you need to prepare and serve any meal; although there are so many phenomenal eateries in the area, it's hard to get motivated to prepare!
The main-floor bedroom has a new queen-size bed, a enormous walk-in closet, and a bathroom with combination tub and shower. There is a partial sea view from the sunset-facing windows. On the upper level, the master bedroom includes a cathedral ceiling, king-size bed, private outdoor space with a pretty view of the sea, and morning sunshine. The third bedroom has two queen beds and a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. The cathedral ceiling gives the room an airy feeling while sizable windows give spectacular sunset vistas and peeks at the sea.
Our visitors receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's activities and niceties, including:
- Housekeeping, linen and towel service
- Free use of the Swim Center, Grandiose Pavilion, and Palm Cove pools
_ Free use of two Exercise Centers
- Preferred seasonal pricing on both the Links and the Harbour Golf Courses
- Three hours of complimentary tennis daily
- Discounts on bicycle units, beach chair units, and special events
- Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for adults and children, alike
- Resort transportation
- Concierge services
Should you need items for your children such as cribs, strollers, car seats, gates, and toys, please contact Infant's Away in Charleston to arrange units with home delivery and pick up.
Please check our Rate Chart for availability and special prices. We'd adore to have you as our visitors, and hope you'll choose 24 Splendid Pavilion for your family or modest group. We think you'll appreciate it!
Keywords: House, Giant Pavilion, sea, Wild Dunes
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same great attractions at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of management companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Charleston area activity which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect getaway to suit their Charleston area crew, from restful condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to discover that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book " Ask about early booking discounts- Grand Pavilion Deluxe Home w/Ocean Peek", go through our brief collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rentals start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Village and Time
Quite often, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be much easier.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Most rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental. One individual in your party needs to be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are linens offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do some members of your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions may possibly dismiss a potential rental. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides having exclusive properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, guests have to pay local taxes when renting " Ask about early booking discounts- Grand Pavilion Deluxe Home w/Ocean Peek", in addition to any other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Most rental web sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you're ready to re-book the same property for next season. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.