- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYou'll be staying in the Enormous Pavilion area, which is the center of activity for Wild Dunes Resort. It's just a few steps to the Splendid Pavilion's two sea-front pools and the Boardwalk, where you'll find a snack bar, ice-cream parlor, bar and libation service, and a souvenir shop. There are lounge chairs and complimentary towel service beside the pools, as well as rental chairs and umbrellas at the beach.
Close by, within a three-min. walk, are tons of amenities you and your family will relish: the Boardwalk Inn and Coastal Provisions, the Sweetgrass Pavilion Conference Center, and the Resort Village. There you'll find the Palm Cove Pool, the Reception Center (housing our Exercise and Business centers), the Sand and Sea Spa, Hudson's Market, and a new BBQ pub/Restaurant. A few steps more will bring you to the Harbor Golf Course, the Tennis Center, the Deli, and the Swim Center Pool (also heated in cool weather). And, in the midst of all this, your rental home will be on a peaceful cul-de-sac with limited traffic.
We hope you'll find our freshly referbished home inviting, appealing, and just right for your beach holiday. On the ground level, there's parking for 3 cars; up one flight you'll find the great room and kitchen, plus one bedroom (queen) and bath; and on the upper level is the master bedroom (king) and bath along with a third bedroom (2 queens) and bath. The home has been redone and professionally redecorated with new high-quality furnishings, beds and linens, appliances, fixtures, and accessories that are meant to create a casual and peaceful holiday spot for you.
Off the living area is a screened porch which has an sea view and is shaded in the afternoon. The dining area has a glass-top table that seats 6 with room to spare, and there are three bar stools at the kitchen counter. In the kitchen, which is open to the great room, you'll find brand new stainless steel appliances, sile-stone countertops, and everything you need to prepare and serve any meal; although there are so many remarkable eateries in the area, it's hard to get motivated to prepare!
The main-floor bedroom has a new queen-size bed, a enormous walk-in closet, and a bathroom with combination tub and shower. There is a partial sea view from the sunset-facing windows. On the upper level, the master bedroom includes a cathedral ceiling, king-size bed, private outdoor space with a pretty view of the sea, and morning sunshine. The third bedroom has two queen beds and a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. The cathedral ceiling gives the room an airy feeling while sizable windows give spectacular sunset vistas and peeks at the sea.
Our visitors receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's activities and niceties, including:
- Housekeeping, linen and towel service
- Free use of the Swim Center and Sizable Pavilion pools
- Free use of Exercise Center
- Preferred seasonal pricing on both the Links and the Harbour Golf Courses
- Three hours of complimentary tennis daily
- Discounts on bicycle units, beach chair units, and special events
- Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for adults and children
- Resort transportation
- Concierge services
Should you need items for your children such as cribs, strollers, car seats, gates, and toys, please contact Infant's Away in Charleston to arrange units with home delivery and pick up.
Please check our Rate Chart for availability and special prices. We'd appreciate to have you as our visitors, and hope you'll choose 24 Grandiose Pavilion for your family or modest group. We think you'll adore it!
Keywords: House, Splendid Pavilion, sea, Wild Dunes
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes provide Charleston area area promotional travel books that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these books and discount books, since this allows vacationers to experience the very same terrific activities at a often substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? The off-peak seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on rental accommodations.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating ? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to find out how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Charleston area gang, from low-noise condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Do you think "Early Booking for 2020 Discounts Grand Pavilion Deluxe Home w/Ocean Peeks" is the best rental home for your next family vacation? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation homes start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Charleston area you would like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive rental home. A single member of your company will have to be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you primarily want a vacation rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bed linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do a few members of your group have special needs? Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match clients with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical fixes.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to ensure you've gathered all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental property web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search next time.