- Isle of Palms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYou'll be staying in the Splendid Pavilion area, which is the center of activity for Wild Dunes Resort. It's just a few steps to the Splendid Pavilion's two sea-front pools and the Boardwalk, where you'll find a snack bar, ice-cream parlor, bar and drink service, and a souvenir shop. There are lounge chairs and complimentary towel service beside the pools, as well as rental chairs and umbrellas at the beach.
Close by, within a three-min. walk, are tons of luxuries you and your family will adore: the Boardwalk Inn and Coastal Provisions, the Sweetgrass Pavilion Conference Center, and the Resort Village. There you'll find the Palm Cove Pool, the Reception Center (housing our Exercise and Business centers), the Sand and Sea Spa, Hudson's Market, and a new BBQ pub/Restaurant. A few steps more will bring you to the Harbor Golf Course, the Tennis Center, the Deli, and the Swim Center Pool (also heated in cool weather). And, in the midst of all this, your rental home will be on a peaceful cul-de-sac with limited traffic.
We hope you'll find our home inviting, appealing, and just right for your beach holiday. On the ground level, there's parking for 3 cars; up one flight you'll find the great room and kitchen, plus one bedroom (queen) and bath; and on the upper level is the master bedroom (king) and bath along with a third bedroom (2 queens) and bath. The home has been modernized and professionally redecorated with new high-quality furnishings, beds and linens, appliances, fixtures, and accessories that are meant to create a casual and inviting holiday spot for you. We're pleased to say that our home has been awarded a DELUXE rating, which is the highest ranking awarded by Wild Dunes.
Off the living area is a screened porch which has an sea view and is shaded in the afternoon. The dining area has a glass-top table that seats 6 with room to spare, and there are three bar stools at the kitchen counter. In the kitchen, which is open to the great room, you'll find brand new stainless steel appliances, sile-stone countertops, and everything you need to prepare and serve any meal; although there are so many phenomenal eateries in the area, it's hard to get motivated to prepare!
The main-floor bedroom has a new queen-size bed, a roomy walk-in closet, and a bathroom with combination tub and shower. There is a partial sea view from the sunset-facing windows. On the upper level, the master bedroom includes a cathedral ceiling, king-size bed, private outdoor space with a enchanting view of the sea, and morning sunshine. The third bedroom has two queen beds and a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. The cathedral ceiling gives the room an airy feeling while sizable windows give spectacular sunset vistas and peeks at the sea.
Our visitors receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's activities and comforts, including:
- Housekeeping, linen and towel service
- Free use of the Swim Center, Sizable Pavilion, and Palm Cove pools
_ Free use of two Exercise Centers
- Preferred seasonal pricing on both the Links and the Harbour Golf Courses
- Three hours of complimentary tennis daily
- Discounts on bicycle units, beach chair units, and special events
- Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for adults and children, alike
- Resort transportation
- Concierge services
Should you need items for your children such as cribs, strollers, car seats, gates, and toys, please contact Infant's Away in Charleston to arrange units with home delivery and pick up.
Please check our Rate Chart for availability and special prices. We'd appreciate to have you as our visitors, and hope you'll choose 24 Splendid Pavilion for your family or modest group. We think you'll appreciate it!
Keywords: House, Grandiose Pavilion, sea, Wild Dunes
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply printed travel guide books with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Several vacation rental companies offer discount rates to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it's downtown homes with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a rental that fits their desires and spending budget.
The majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Rental owners typically select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you believe " Ask about early booking discounts- Grand Pavilion Deluxe Home w/Ocean Peek" is the best rental home for your next visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Charleston area rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Sometimes, the toughest portion of organizing your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be easier.
Pick a Size
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Try to remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Check to make sure " Ask about early booking discounts- Grand Pavilion Deluxe Home w/Ocean Peek" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive rental. One member of your family will have to be given the task of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Do you primarily desire a vacation rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Even though quite a few rental homes allow dogs, rules and fees vary per property. A number of limitations may eliminate a prospective vacation property. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, visitors have to pay state taxes when renting " Ask about early booking discounts- Grand Pavilion Deluxe Home w/Ocean Peek", along with various other fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager straight away.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental property web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a great home away from home. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.