- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property** During the summer we rent Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
Charming 'Lime Tree Cabana' - 4002 Cameron Blvd, is the ideal beach home for a inviting hideaway. The beach is just a fast 1.5 blocks down 40th Ave. Appreciate a private heatable (for a fee) pool, four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, a sizable screened-in porch, roof top and a cabana.
-- Includes --
- 2,160 sq. ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- 1.5 brief blocks to beach
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Cabana by the pool
- Screened-in Porch
- Full list of luxuries available below
-- Layout --
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, full bath across hall –Porch access, stand up shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite bathroom – Tub/shower combination, TV
- Bedroom 3: Double over Double bunkbed, en suite bathroom Tub/shower combination, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: Master King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub and walk-in shower, TV, porch access
-- What Exclusive Properties Offers --
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you
organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most exemplary that Isle of Palms has to offer.
-- Policy --
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. Please inquire about the price and this can be bought after reserving the home online.
Each reservation is charged a $500 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with deals for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities at a often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of property management companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a particular Charleston area activity which you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many rental properties are available in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to facilitate marketing, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Lime Tree Cabana on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP, OUTSIDE CABANA", examine our short list of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Select a Town and Time
Consensus can be challenging among relatives, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Will your preferred vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking an expensive rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Sometimes the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though a number of vacation homes permit cats and dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per property. A number of restrictions may dismiss a potential vacation property. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
As soon as the location, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to get the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to assure you've packed all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to give reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to return next year? With some luck everything turned out to be fantastic and you're ready to re-book the rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with your next search.