- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyA glamourous refreshed four bedroom home located right next to the Boardwalk Inn!
This home is less than 5 mins. from the beach and the Boardwalk Inn. Tennis courts, golf shop, and deli are all located right across the street as well.
The home is thoroughly referbished with wood floors, stainless steel appliances, and an modernized fireplace.
As you walk into the home, you will be greeted by a sizable living space that includes a dining table, living room with fireplace, and open concept kitchen. The home also includes a sunroom, which has an additional dining table and huge flat screen TV. The first floor includes an renovated full bathroom with a standup shower. The first floor bedroom includes a full bed with a generous flat screen TV.
The second floor includes the master bedroom, which has a king bed and a flat screen TV. The master bathroom has a bathtub and a standup shower. The second floor also includes a bedroom containing a queen bed, and an refreshed full bathroom with a standup shower.
The third floor is one huge room that contain two twin beds (and a trundle) as long as a sizable TV and a desktop computer.
This home also includes cable, Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer for use, and beach cruiser bicycles for use. You will also get access to all Boardwalk Inn pools at this home!
Check in time for this home is 4:00 pm and checkout time is 10:00 am. (times can be negotiable)
WE ONLY MENTION THE FINES BELOW BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT WE HAVE HAD RENTERS WHO REFUSED TO BE RESPECTFUL AND CONSIDERATE OF OUR BEACH HOME. ALL FINES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM SECURITY DEPOSIT IF APPLICABLE.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
1. BED LINENS:
Strip sheets and pillow cases from all beds used and place near washing machine in kitchen or pay a charge of $25.00.
Shake all sand outdoor and place used towels near washing machine in kitchen.
Remove all food from refrigerator or pay a charge of $25.00.
There are additional garbage bags in receptacles inside the home. ALL garbage to be taken to green outdoor garbage cans near street. Any garbage or debris left inside or outdoor home not in garbage can will incur a charge of $50.00.
DO NOT leave any food or dirty dishes out!! (or pay a charge of $25.00).
We are at the beach and those rascals “palmetto bugs” (roaches) are here to stay. We spray regularly through Terminex but any left out food is an inviting picnic for them!
Run dishwasher – do not leave dishes in the sink. There is dish soap under the sink or pay a charge of $25.00.
Toilets: Please refrain from using a lot of toilet paper or flushing papers, feminine products, etc… down the toilet or pay a charge of $25.00. There are plungers near each toilet… just in case.
Instructions are near remotes near each TV. Please turn off TV when not in use.
9. LIGHTS / FANS:
a. Turn off lights, coffee pot and fans or pay a charge of $25.00.
b. Turn off water or pay the difference of the monthly water bill.
10. INTERIOR HOME CLEAN UP:
Please make sure any dishes, cups, toys, bottles, cans etc… left all over the home are put in garbage receptacles or pay a charge of $50.00.
- Many property owners and rental homes supply Charleston area area traveller discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted rates. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Information
Some people are surprised to discover just how many properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a rental home which matches their desires and budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you book "Updated Grand Pavilion 4 Bedroom Home!", examine our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Charleston area vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Charleston area vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your getaway? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the home have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company may know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required call the rental manager straight away.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience to help with another search.