- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property411 Carolina Blvd is the ideal place for your next family holiday. This classic Isle of Palms bungalow has everything you and your visitors will need for creating incredible memories. Located just a brief walk (2 blocks) from the beach and with it's own private pool, this huge fenced in yard, generous decking, charcoal grille and outdoor shower with both hot/cold water creates the ideal outdoor bliss. This bungalow also includes multiple screened in porches and a enormous outdoor space for even more appreciation.
Upon entering this home off the screened porch, you will find an open living room, dining area, thoroughly supplied kitchen and the master suite. The dining table provides seating for 8 with addition dining space on the porch. The living area offers a generous HDTV and appealing seating for all to relax and appreciate after a long day in the sun.
Downstairs are 3 additional bedrooms, 2 including queen beds and the other offering 2 twins. Here you will also find another living area, wet bar and pool table! This space is really one of the highlights of the home. But not to worry, if you aren't a pool shark you can challenge one of your visitors to a affable game of ping pong on the downstairs screened in porch!
This beautiful lowcountry beach home is centrally located between Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island, which makes access on and off the Island very smooth. You will find many eateries in close proximity to this home and Historic Downtown Charleston is only a brief 20 min. drive!
Pool Access: Private Pool
Beach Distance: 2 Blocks
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square Feet: 2095
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Upstairs
Bedroom 2: Queen, Downstairs
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, Downstairs
Bedroom 4: Queen, TV, Downstairs
Parking: 4 Parking Spots
BBQ Grille: Charcoal Grille Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Thoroughly Equipped
Outdoor Shower: Yes
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Courses In The Area
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guide books with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of those activities at a generally significantly discounted.
- In a position to modify your travel week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. If there's a certain Charleston area activity which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed resulting from medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Information
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of weekly rental homes available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental which fits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of rental homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you believe "Perfect Family Friendly Beach Home in IOP! Private Pool & FUN! Book Now!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. A lot of families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Area and Travel Week
Consensus can be tough between members of the family, but once this complicated part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be mindful that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "Perfect Family Friendly Beach Home in IOP! Private Pool & FUN! Book Now!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure everybody understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your group needs to be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Remember to include your companion! While many rental homes permit pets or animals, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are included.
Start the Search
When the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything required. If something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking "Perfect Family Friendly Beach Home in IOP! Private Pool & FUN! Book Now!", in addition to any other fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical fixes. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. More often than not, surrounding households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Virtually all rental management company sites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Did everyone have a great time? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.