- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIf you are looking for a warm and inviting home with many unique includes, and steps from the beach, you will adore this home.
With a reverse floor plan, the main living space is on the 2nd floor. We have vistas of the sea from the dining room, kitchen, screen porch, and rooftop outdoor space. Our 4-bedroom home can accommodate up to 12 people. We have 2 master suites with king size beds, a bedroom with a queen size bed, and a freshly remodeled high end bunk bedroom that includes a full size bed (very cool space, children and adults will appreciate it - check out the photos!).
There are 3 decks to adore, 2 copious decks including a sizable screen porch and 1 rooftop outdoor space. The rooftop outdoor space has constructed in seating to appreciate your morning coffee, watch the waves on the beach, or watch the sunset.
We have an in-ground modren private pool that is surrounded by a lush tropical landscape. The thoroughly supplied outdoor kitchen in the poolside cabana includes a huge capacity gas grille, sink with both hot and cold water, a full refrigerator/freezer, along with a TV and a audio system.
We have a 65” flat screen HD TV in the family room and 32' flat screen intelligent TV's in every bedroom. Wireless internet access all through the home and even poolside. There are many areas in and around our home you can find to inviting, chill out, or read a good rent.
If you have an appreciation for cleanliness, you will appreciate our home. We do not use a cleaning service…we have a personal housekeeper who is meticulous. She even boils water to hot mop the floors! We have had marvelous feedback on how tidy our home is when our visitors arrive.
Only blocks away we have jet skis units, boat units, fishing charters or spectacular wildlife excursions. You are only 20 mins. from Historic Charleston with its old-world glamour, blissful dining, historic plantations and trendy stores.
Because we live here in the off season, we give our renters with a list of our favorite eateries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the island, in Mount Agreeable, and in Charleston. We also give a list of golf courses in and around the area.
Our private tropical getaway will make for a splendid holiday experience! If you are looking for a warm and inviting home with many unique includes, you have found it!
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes supply Charleston area area travel guides which feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons offer incredible offers.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly getting excited about ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to find a vacation home which matches their wishes and budget.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you book "Steps to Beach-Ocean Views-Private Pool-Cabana w/Outdoor Kitchen-Tropical Oasis!", examine our brief checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rentals start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Time
Agreement can be tough among family members, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental home. A single individual in your group must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or near night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your best friend! While quite a few rentals allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Go Through The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any fixes. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites allow customers to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be quick. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.