- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property**Free cancellations if any SC state or local travel restrictions or beach access are in place at time of check in.
For your safety:
**This home is thoroughly cleaned with CDC recommended sanitizer between each guest ( to include black light technology inspection after each cleaning)
Savor the phenomenal amenities of Wild Dunes Resort, just mins. from handsome downtown Charleston, from our exhilarating Splendid Pavilion home. The Grandiose Pavilion, with its distinctive architectural style, is the true heart and soul of Wild Dunes. This cheerful home, located in the most sought after area of the resort, is about a two - three min. walk to the water's edge
This home offers full access to the Sizable Pavilion area - including the 2 oceanfront Splendid Pavilion pools! It also offers the Wild Dunes sportscard, which gives even more access to everything the resort has to offer
From the min. you open the door, the decor will set the mood for a fun-filled holiday! The light filled great room is open and airy, making it ideal for entertaining and spending time with adored ones. The huge well-supplied kitchen will never make “too many cooks in the kitchen” a problem. There is room for every aspiring chef! The open design accepts the chef to be a part of every event. The dining table conveniently seats eight with even more room offered at the bar. There is also a separate game table with plenty of additional seating for an overflow of guest you may invite oever. This sun-drenched great room opens to a double porch (One screened and one open outdoor space)- ideal for dining and inviting while appreciating either morning coffee or evening drinks.
The dazzling colors and crisp design in the downstairs master bedroom offer a alluring getaway with its queen-size feather bed and 350 thread count sheets. The sizable attached bath is light-filled with its wall of glass block, making even taking a shower fun! This would serve as the ideal place to put someone that deserves a master bedroom without asking them to head upstairs.
The upstairs consist of three bedrooms, all with attached baths. The master bedroom is furbished with both a king-size feather bed and also a pull out sleeper couch if you need to put the youngest in the room with you. The sunny master bath, with 'his' and 'her' vanities, has a garden tub and separate shower. The first guest room, adorned in 'sunrise corals' is both radiant and appealing with a queen-size feather bed and extravagant sateen sheets. The fourth bedroom is ideal for the younger generations or enormous groups with two sets of bunk beds - decorated with soft, down-filled duvets. We want to pamper our guest, just as we would in our own home, so we have included 350 thread count sheets, down pillows, bespoke linens, and a TV set in most bedrooms all over the home. For those who need to 'keep in touch' we have supplied a high-speed Internet connection.
Staying within the gated community of Wild Dunes, affords great leisure for families of all ages. Whether calming on the beach, sipping cool, island drinks up at the Substantial Pavilion, or strolling along winding nature trails, there is something for everybody! You’ll savor phoning this comfortable home your own during your peaceful holiday to South Carolina’s low country.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Charleston area area discount books which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Can you move your vacation week? Off-peak times offer substantive savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll receive the best value from a home which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to locate a vacation home which fits their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all rental properties in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you start to book "Delightful Home w/ full Grand Pavilion access and sportscard", review our brief collection of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area vacation homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Many visitors decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick a Village and Date
Sometimes, the toughest part of organizing your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Bear in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party will have to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Do some people in your party have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the crew visiting with a pet? Even though a number of vacation homes permit animal friends, guidelines and fees vary per property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
Read the whole agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any fixes. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did they like the rental home? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.