- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyLocated on 34th Avenue on Isle of Palms, SC, this home is a alluring family beach home. It is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home, and about 5 mins. walking to the beach. The generous back yard and front screened in porch are ideal for entertaining.
Upon arrival, you will find the main staircase of the home will have you enter inside the vast screened in porch. There is a hammock for your calming needs and plenty of seating to relish the sea wind, or savor a family meal. Once inside, you walk into the open floor concept of the living room, kitchen, and dining room. The living room has enough seating for the family to gather around the flat screen TV. The enormous kitchen is entirely supplied and outfitted with cups, dishes and your basic needs to get started on your holiday. The dining room seats 6 and there are 2 additional bar stools at the kitchen island for your comfort.
To the right of the front door, just past the living room, sits the master bedroom with a queen bed. It has a elegant size private bathroom with a shower. To the left of the front door, you will go down the hallway to find the remaining three bedrooms. On the left side of the hallway, is a bedroom with a queen bed and a private bathroom. To the right, is a guestroom with a set of bunk beds. This room also homes the laundry units in the closet. At the end of the hallway, is the last bedroom which has two twin beds. The bathroom access is from the hallway for these two bedrooms and any visitors coming to visit.
On the back outdoor space of the home, you will have a propane gas grille and a staircase that goes down to the big backyard. There is plenty of room to host a BBQ or play a game of cornhole!
Come join us at 9 on 34th!
Pool Access: None Available
Beach Distance: 5 Minute Walk
View: Neighborhood & Nature
Family Animals Accepted: No
Square Footage: Est.: 1408
Bedroom 1: Master, Queen, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, Hall Bathroom
Bedroom 4: Bunk Bed Set (two twins), Hall Bathroom
Balcony: Open Air Porch and Screened in Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 4 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Outdoor Shower: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property owners and rental homes supply Charleston area area printed travel books that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same great activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal opportunities.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacationers to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Advice
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to find a rental that fits their desires and budget.
The majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "Charming IOP Home- Just 5 MINS to beach!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Charleston area rental properties start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Charleston area you prefer to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Generally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each family member's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you just want a property with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Often times the older generation has trouble with staircases. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the group travelling with a furry companion? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Examine your contract carefully! Fees may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the location, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything required. If something is missing, the home management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read The Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover damages, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager without delay.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental property sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but honest regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. If not, you've acquired useful experience to help with the next search.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles