- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharming Southern Beach Home with niceties for all age groups. Our family hopes you will find the home to meet all of your needs and we hope you have a incredible stay on Isle of Palms, in Charleston, SC!
1st Floor: One bedroom with King bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds. These two rooms share a connected bathroom which is between the two rooms.
2nd Floor has a total of 3 bedrooms. The first is the Master bedroom has a King bed, porch access, and a generous bathroom with shower and separate hottub bath tub. The next bedroom has 2 double beds with a private bathroom. The last bedroom on this level has a Queen bed and private bathroom.
All bedrooms have windows and plenty of natural light, ceiling fans, appealing beds, and at least 300 thread count linens.
The main and second floor both feature huge front porches spanning the width of the home. The main floor porch has an outdoor couch, multiple enormous cushioned chairs, rocking chairs and tables. The second floor outdoor space is partially screened with a hammock, rocking chairs, and vistas of the marsh and inter-coastal. There is also rooftop widows with great vistas of the inter-coastal.
Both floors are designed around sizable, open living areas. Excluding guestrooms the entire main floor is a very huge kitchen and living room. The kitchen has new appliances, granite counter tops, a generous dining table, and an island with seating. The second floor includes another sizable living room with wide leather couches (1 sleeper/couch.) Both living areas have plenty of windows, porch access, flat screen t.v.'s, seating and fireplaces.
Because our home is not on the beach we give a golf cart to make the brief trip to the water (2 mins.) as convenient as possible. We also have 2 kayaks, and miscellaneous beach chairs, games, umbrellas, etc. There is a gas grille near pool. Propane tanks are available at the Wild Dunes Marina one block away.
This home is agreeably decorated and gorgeously designed to entertain huge groups of friends and family in an painless setting with plenty of privacy without sacrificing proximity to the beach, marina, and eateries and bars of front beach. Check out our google map for info on the home location and other important spots in the area.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation homes provide Charleston area area promotional travel magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Charleston area family, from restful condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area rental homes start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Agreement can often be challenging among family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Be mindful that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Confirm that " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly vacation property. Most of the time, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective rental home. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, guests will need to pay state taxes when booking " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car", along with any other additional fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any necessary repairs.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home sites request feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that will help with another search.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles