- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharming Southern Beach Home with amenities for all age groups. Our family hopes you will find the home to meet all of your needs and we hope you have a marvelous stay on Isle of Palms, in Charleston, SC!
1st Floor: One bedroom with King bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds. These two rooms share a connected bathroom which is between the two rooms.
2nd Floor has a total of 3 bedrooms. The first is the Master bedroom has a King bed, porch access, and a sizable bathroom with shower and separate hottub bath tub. The next bedroom has 2 double beds with a private bathroom. The last bedroom on this level has a Queen bed and private bathroom.
All bedrooms have windows and plenty of natural light, ceiling fans, comfortable beds, and at least 300 thread count linens.
The main and second floor both feature huge front porches spanning the width of the home. The main floor porch has an outdoor couch, numerous sizable cushioned chairs, rocking chairs and tables. The second floor outdoor space is partially screened with a hammock, rocking chairs, and vistas of the marsh and inter-coastal. There is also rooftop widows with great vistas of the inter-coastal.
Both floors are designed around sizable, open living areas. Excluding guestrooms the entire main floor is a very generous kitchen and living room. The kitchen has new appliances, granite counter tops, a sizable dining table, and an island with seating. The second floor includes another huge living room with wide leather couches (1 sleeper/couch.) Both living areas have plenty of windows, porch access, flat screen t.v.'s, seating and fireplaces.
Because our home is not on the beach we give a golf cart to make the brief trip to the water (2 mins.) as convenient as possible. We also have 2 kayaks, and miscellaneous beach chairs, games, umbrellas, etc. There is a gas grille near pool. Propane tanks are available at the Wild Dunes Marina one block away.
This home is pleasantly decorated and charmingly designed to entertain huge groups of friends and family in an smooth setting with plenty of privacy without sacrificing proximity to the beach, marina, and eateries and bars of front beach. Check out our google map for info on the home location and other important spots in the area.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Charleston area area travel discount magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the local itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from packed areas and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most getting excited about ? You'll get the best value from a home which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Information
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Charleston area group, from relaxing condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you book " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car", go through our short collection of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Charleston area you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Pick a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your family must be responsible for getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the property have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Suitable access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies differ. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental property. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, travelers will need to pay local taxes when renting " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car", in addition to any other fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents often live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in sound condition. Sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation home. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles