- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to 9 53rd Avenue located a mere 100 yards from the beach. This home has been completely refreshed with peaceful designer furnishings and includes a huge open concept living room, dining area and kitchen. Off the generous living room is a screened porch and big outdoor space space for all of your outdoor entertaining. The blissful kitchen is supplied with everything you need to prepare anything from a simple meal to a grandiose holiday feast. Black granite counter tops and subway tile make this space very inviting. Not to mention a generous kitchen island with seating for four gives you plenty of room to prepare and serve your visitors. Off the kitchen is a sizable laundry room and an additional full size refrigerator. Another incredible feature of this home is the 4 sizable bedrooms and 4 enormous baths giving everybody in your group a marvelous getaway at the end of a long day of fun in the sun! Each bedroom has it's own private bath, designer linens and flat screen tvs. The master suite is located upstairs while the 3 additional bedrooms are on the main level.
This home comes with Wild Dunes sportscard privileges which offers pool access and exercise niceties in neighboring Wild Dunes.
Pool Access: Wild Dunes Resort Pools (Swim Center all day access, Pavilion, Boardwalk and Palm Cove after 4pm)
Beach Distance: 100 yards
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square feet: 3000
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Fulls, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 4: King Suite, Private Bathroom, TV, Second Floor
Balcony: Screened in Porch off upstairs master and first floor outdoor space areas
Parking: 5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Thoroughly Equipped
Exercise Access: $15 per day, $40 for 3 day pass, $50 for weekly pass per person
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Wild Dunes Tennis Center and Isle of Palms Recreation at 28th Ave.
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Let 9 on 53rd Avenue be the place for your next holiday!
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same fantastic attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times offer remarkable discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly longing for ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Advice
Many people are shocked to discover the number of rentals can be found in Charleston area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to suit their Charleston area gang, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you think "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!!" is the best rental property for your next trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Charleston area rental properties start booking early. To ensure the most desirable selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Charleston area you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be aware that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!!" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Animal policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds could be controlled. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies generally have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, guests will need to pay state taxes when booking "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!!", as well as various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager straight away.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Local people should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.