- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to 9 53rd Avenue located a mere 100 yards from the beach. This home has been completely refreshed with inviting designer furnishings and includes a huge open concept living room, dining area and kitchen. Off the enormous living room is a screened porch and abundant outdoor space space for all of your outdoor entertaining. The blissful kitchen is supplied with everything you need to prepare anything from a simple meal to a huge holiday feast. Black granite counter tops and subway tile make this space very inviting. Not to mention a sizable kitchen island with seating for four gives you plenty of room to prepare and serve your visitors. Off the kitchen is a sizable laundry room and an additional full size refrigerator. Another excellent feature of this home is the 4 generous bedrooms and 4 sizable baths giving everybody in your group a fabulous getaway at the end of a long day of fun in the sun! Each bedroom has it's own private bath, designer linens and flat screen tvs. The master suite is located upstairs while the 3 additional bedrooms are on the main level.
This home comes with Wild Dunes sportscard privileges which offers pool access and exercise comforts in neighboring Wild Dunes.
Pool Access: Wild Dunes Resort Pools (Swim Center all day access, Pavilion, Boardwalk and Palm Cove after 4pm)
Beach Distance: 100 yards
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square feet: 3000
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Fulls, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 4: King Suite, Private Bathroom, TV, Second Floor
Balcony: Screened in Porch off upstairs master and first floor outdoor space areas
Parking: 5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Exercise Access: $15 per day, $40 for 3 day pass, $50 for weekly pass per person
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Wild Dunes Tennis Center and Isle of Palms Recreation at 28th Ave.
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Let 9 on 53rd Avenue be the place for your next holiday!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Charleston area area promotional travel books which feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Advice
Many people are surprised to learn just how many properties are located in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to find a rental that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you book "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!", read through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be challenging among loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you should have. Be aware that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a costly rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Optimal access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Many restrictions could dismiss a potential rental home. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard charge, travelers must pay state taxes when booking "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!", as well as any other fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental property sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If not, you have acquired useful experience that can help with another search.