- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property**Free cancellations if any SC state or local travel restrictions or beach access are in place at time of check in.
For your safety:
**This home is thoroughly cleaned with CDC recommended sanitizer between each guest ( to include black light technology inspection after each cleaning)
**Note - this home is dog amicable only for certified Therapy dogs, Comfort Dogs, or service dogs. No exceptions
Relish the owners fresh considerable renovations.This peaceful home will look like a Pinterest Board for a dream beach home you will remember . Freshly colored and referbished all through. Navy and white theme with designer linens and furnishing from top designers like Cynthia Rowley and Serena and Lily are just the beginning.
Pelican Reach, with its own pool, is less than a five-min. walk to the water's edge. This neighborhood is known for it's appealing peaceful wide streets.
Constructed in the traditional beach style, a flight of stairs takes you to the lower-level porch. This is where the children will go to hideaway the adults, who will surely have commandeered the upstairs porch. The front door opens to the lower-level bedrooms. The master has a King-size bed, with new bed, designer linens, a private bath, and opens to the shady screened rear porch (complete with multiple rocking chairs - ideal for a peaceful get away) The other two downstairs rooms (one with a queen bed, the other with 2 twin beds) are also decorated with new beds and share a bath. One of these bedrooms opens to that same shady screened porch.
Taking the stairs to the upper level, you are instantly struck by the windows, the light, and all the impressive vistas. The open living area includes a dining table for eight, a seating area for TV viewing (with a queen-size sleeper couch), a game table, and a reading nook. The darling kitchen comes complete with everything needed by the chef, whether you are feeding your family or entertaining friends. A bedroom with a queen bed and a full bath complete the upper level. Except for the porch.
The high, airy porch gives you a bird's eye view of Wild Dunes. By nighttime the sounds of waves crashing on the shore soothe even the most frayed of nerves, but the sunrises are particularly spectacular! This huge, screened porch includes a wicker pub table with four chairs and a appealing appealing area with wicker loveseat and rockers - all furbished with high-end designer outdoor fabrics. It will be hard to leave this fabulous space!
We have tried to give everything we could think of, including a Wild Dunes sportscard so that you could take advantage of everything this resort(which was named among the top 100 family Resorts) has to offer. We even offer Broadband web access for those people that don't want to feel too "out of touch". We hope you'll consider us for your Carolina low-country holiday!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with savings for lodging, dining and attractions. Look for these books and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the very same terrific activities with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounts. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most directly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover just how many properties are available in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are sure to discover a rental home which fits their desires and budget.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Do you believe "Pelican Reach WD House w/ sportscard and Free Golf Cart" is the best rental for your next trip? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Charleston area vacation homes start booking very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Charleston area you want to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Make certain "Pelican Reach WD House w/ sportscard and Free Golf Cart" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental property. One individual in your family needs to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a pet dog? Although quite a few vacation rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal fee, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting "Pelican Reach WD House w/ sportscard and Free Golf Cart", in addition to various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next time.