- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit
Amenity Highlights: * Private Saltwater Pool *Elevator *Golf Cart *Comfort Decor *Wood Floors *Gourmet Kitchen *Tropical Landscaping and Fenced in Back Yard *LCD HD Television, SoundBar, Apple TV and Bluetooth audio system *Putting Green
Welcome to the Island! This bespoke 4 bedroom home was constructed by one of the islands best builders for his personal residence. Completed in 2013 the home offers the premium in island living with bliss finishes including rich mahogany doors that greet you, Australian cypress floors, granite counters and tongue and grove ceilings. Freshly furbished and bespoke adorned 2016. Truly a great example of Island Style this home is loaded with niceties that make your holiday one to remember. Incredible pool, putting green, and handsomely landscaped yard. Located a brief distance from the beach and only one block from the Isle of Palms recreation center.
The first floor is roomy with the living, dining and kitchen areas open and ideal for the visiting family. The kitchen centers the space with a generous center island with tons of counter space and room for three at the raised bar. Dual ovens, constructed in microwave and cooktop are positioned to make preparing a wind. The appliance package has stainless finishes and there is abundant refrigeration for your family needs. Our kitchen includes a Keurig coffeemaker and Ninja blender. A huge panty rounds out the kitchen luxuries. The powder room is tucked away just off the entry. Just off the kitchen the dining area is defined by the rich tongue and grove stained ceiling and a sizable dining table with seating for 8. Relaxation is painless in the family area with huge sectional seating. The room is centered around the sizable constructed in bookcases that frame the 50 in LCD HD TV , SoundBar, Apple TV, Bluetooth audio system and fireplace mantle.
Access to outdoor living is supplied through one of three French doors to the upsized 10 by 26ft screened porch. The porch is an extension of the family room with a inviting wicker sectional couch with seating that overlooks the inviting getaway pool area. Outdoor teak dining table and chairs are ideal for families. There is even a flat screen tv mounted on the porch and Sonos speakers to surround you with your favorite beach tunes. The porch provides access to an open outdoor space and staircase that leads to the pool and well landscaped back yard. A voluminous bedroom is privately located off the kitchen. The bedroom offers a king sized bed, generous closet, on suite bath and access to the front porch. The bath includes tile floors, granite topped vanity and a tub/shower. The staircase leading to the second floor is sizable! Custom iron spindles make the staircase a show place. Of course you can always use the elevator.
Two generous guest suites are located on the second floor along with the master bedroom and the full sized laundry room. The kid's room is decked out with two sets of twin bunk beds that are ideal for huge families. A second guest room includes two full sized beds, enormous picture window and full closet. Both guest rooms share a sizable bathroom with dual vanities and combined tub/shower. The master suite is really a refuge. Designed with the coast in mind the master offers tray ceilings with plentiful moldings, king sized bed, sizable walk in closet and 40in tv. Opulence bath niceties include dual granite topped vanities, tile floors, jetted soaking tub and sizable walk in glass shower. Private access to the upsized screened porch makes this suite even sweeter. The porch extends the master bedroom to this marvelous outdoor space. A sizable Charleston sleeping swing awaits you for those lazy afternoons ideal to catch a cool wind or catch up on your favorite rent. Now for the fun! The pool is striking. A shallow pool for young children leads to the deeper section and the pool is wrapped with a sitting ledge and spa jets around the deep end. A lush landscaped fenced back yard creates this area a tropical getaway and a new putting green! You have a huge covered area with an outdoor ping pong table, rocking chairs, sonos speakers out by the pool and an outdoor shower.
High speed wireless internet is included as a appreciation only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
(MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO Rent)
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area promotional books which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times provide tremendous markdowns.
- Many rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning vacationers to the same rental home. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental homes are practically catered to specific guests, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short term properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to fit their Charleston area crew, from restful condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage advertising campaigns, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe "Private Pool, Putting Green, Elevator, Golf Cart $250 Vayk Gear Credit!" is the best rental for your next family vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. A lot of visitors choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging between family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you should have. Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Make sure that "Private Pool, Putting Green, Elevator, Golf Cart $250 Vayk Gear Credit!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental with outdoor lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are sheet sets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Special Issues to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family pet? Even though a number of rentals permit animals, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions could dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar homes that suit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Read Through The Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers have to pay local taxes when booking "Private Pool, Putting Green, Elevator, Golf Cart $250 Vayk Gear Credit!", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.