- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit
Amenity Highlights: * Private Saltwater Pool (Can be Heated) *Elevator *Golf Cart *Delight Decor *Wood Floors *Gourmet Kitchen *Tropical Landscaping and Fenced in Back Yard *LCD HD Television, SoundBar, Apple TV and Bluetooth audio system *Putting Green
Welcome to the Island! This bespoke 4 bedroom home was constructed by one of the islands peerless builders for his personal residence. Completed in 2013 the home offers the choice in island living with bliss finishes including rich mahogany doors that greet you, Australian cypress floors, granite counters and tongue and grove ceilings. Recently furbished and bespoke furbished 2016. Truly a great example of Island Style this home is loaded with niceties that make your holiday one to remember. Incredible pool, putting green, and charmingly landscaped yard. Located a brief distance from the beach and only one block from the Isle of Palms recreation center.
The first floor is cavernous with the living, dining and kitchen areas open and ideal for the visiting family. The kitchen centers the space with a sizable center island with tons of counter space and room for three at the raised bar. Dual ovens, constructed in microwave and cooktop are positioned to make preparing a wind. The appliance package has stainless finishes and there is bounteous refrigeration for your family needs. Our kitchen includes a Keurig coffeemaker and Ninja blender. A sizable panty rounds out the kitchen niceties. The powder room is tucked away just off the entry. Just off the kitchen the dining area is defined by the rich tongue and grove stained ceiling and a generous dining table with seating for 8. Relaxation is simple in the family area with enormous sectional seating. The room is centered around the generous constructed in bookcases that frame the 50 in LCD HD TV , SoundBar, Apple TV, Bluetooth audio system and fireplace mantle.
Access to outdoor living is supplied through one of three French doors to the upsized 10 by 26ft screened porch. The porch is an extension of the family room with a inviting wicker sectional couch with seating that overlooks the inviting getaway pool area. Outdoor teak dining table and chairs are ideal for families. There is even a flat screen tv mounted on the porch and Sonos speakers to surround you with your favorite beach tunes. The porch provides access to an open outdoor space and staircase that leads to the pool and well landscaped back yard. A enormous bedroom is privately located off the kitchen. The bedroom offers a king sized bed, sizable closet, on suite bath and access to the front porch. The bath includes tile floors, granite topped vanity and a tub/shower. The staircase leading to the second floor is sizable! Custom iron spindles make the staircase a show place. Of course you can always use the elevator.
Two huge guest suites are located on the second floor along with the master bedroom and the full sized laundry room. The kid's room is decked out with two sets of twin bunk beds that are ideal for generous families. A second guest room includes two full sized beds, sizable picture window and full closet. Both guest rooms share a huge bathroom with dual vanities and combined tub/shower. The master suite is really a refuge. Designed with the coast in mind the master offers tray ceilings with plentiful moldings, king sized bed, sizable walk in closet and 40in tv. Extravagance bath comforts include dual granite topped vanities, tile floors, jetted soaking tub and sizable walk in glass shower. Private access to the upsized screened porch makes this suite even sweeter. The porch extends the master bedroom to this marvelous outdoor space. A huge Charleston sleeping swing awaits you for those lazy afternoons ideal to catch a cool wind or catch up on your favorite rent. Now for the fun! The pool is amazing. A shallow pool for young children leads to the deeper section and the pool is wrapped with a sitting ledge and spa jets around the deep end. The pool can be heated for a fee. A lush landscaped fenced back yard creates this area a tropical getaway and a new putting green! You have a enormous covered area with an outdoor ping pong table, rocking chairs, sonos speakers out by the pool and an outdoor shower. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO Rent)
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Charleston area area printed travel magazines which include coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Can you move your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning individuals of the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to learn just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Owners frequently choose management companies to assist with online advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 night min). -- 2602 Hartnett Blvd" is the best rental property for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned hot spots, In Charleston area the best rental homes are booked very early. To ensure the very best selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Start by choosing which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred rental fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the family looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Proper access could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything required. If lacking, the home management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are ready to re-book the property for next season. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.