- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
About this Property****Update, we will be doing a major remodel from January 2019 to April 2019. We will be re-doing the kitchen, moving the laundry upstairs and creating a full bath downstairs. In addition, we will be expanding the screened-in porch and re-doing the all 3 full bathrooms upstairs. Pictures coming once it is complete, but be sure to rent now because this unit will be going from awe-inspiring to AMAZING!
If you've waited for the ideal beach home in Wild Dunes, this is it! Very appealing 4 BR/3.5 bath that has newly had updates galore!! All new tile floor in bathrooms, interior paint in the entire home, flat screen TV's, an outdoor dining set added, all new decor!! The LOCATION IS IDEAL - very close to all luxuries offered in Wild Dunes, and this unit does have a Sports Card. It is just steps away from the heated lap pool and tennis courts, and the beach is a brief 5 min. walk. Also, our home is on a direct path to one of Wild Dunes's 3 beach accesses and has an area for golf cart parking.
GOLF CART PROVIDED!! With this rental, a golf cart is supplied for your appreciation. The five min. walk to the beach is now a min. making trips to and from the beach easier for all. The golf cart is a great way to travel around Wild Dunes and discover all it has to offer, our children adore to go 'exploring' on the golf cart.
This striking home is located on a whimsical cul-de-sac ideal for children to play outdoor and across the street from the putting green. There is an outdoor shower and a 2 car garage. A sizable screened-in porch with outdoor dining accepts you to relax and really get into 'beach mode'. There is also a enormous seating area on the screened-in porch, a ideal place to appreciate your morning cup of coffee. A grille is included on the back outdoor space for guest's appreciation as well.
There are 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, a ideal set-up for 2 families, a family and grandparents, or a girls or guys weekend hideaway. The master bedroom is supplied with a king bed and it's own bathroom and a private balcony where you can hear the sea crashing. There are 2 queen bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, and a bunk room with a twin over full with a trundle. The master and bunk room each have their own flat screen TV accepting visitors to curl up and watch their favorite movie on rainy days. This home contains a completely supplied kitchen with seating for up to 6 people at the dining table plus 2 barstools, and a very sizable den with tons of calming seating. Our home is definitely ideal for entertaining family and friends.
***New addition!! A superb outdoor shower was added 9/2016. Guests can now adore this fabulous feature after a long, fun day at the beach.
***We build a brand-new front outdoor space in 1/1019.
Located just a 20 min. drive from historic Charleston, there are many sites to see and places to shop. Within 5 miles there are over 15 eateries, 7 golf courses, 3 marinas and multiple parks. In addition to the pool and tennis courts close by, visitors can savor golf, nature adventures, boating, water sports and deep sea or in shore fishing. You may prefer a peaceful day at the spa or just sunbathing on the beach. Wild Dunes has daily activities for both adults and children. Rent a bicycle or bring your own and savor miles of breathtaking trails.
**3 flat screen TV's
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you tourism guide books with special deals for property management companies, restaurants and attractions. Look for these publications and discount books, as this allows visitors to discover the very same fantastic attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies offer discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the number and variety of short-term properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with booking, check-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine service issues that may occur.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "Beautiful Back Bay Rental In Wild Dunes that includes a golf cart!!", review our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many families prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Try to remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving a costly rental property. One individual in your group needs to be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group trying to find? Is a screened porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be beach front, downtown, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home charge? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Commonly the older generation has problems with stairs. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
After the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed repairs. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites allow travellers to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.