- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySunny Dunes will be your family's favorite getaway! As the name implies, the floor plan with tons of windows is warm and inviting. The home is freshly adorned and appointed with special attention to the creature amenities; plantation shutters, stainless appliances, new TVs, the most remarkable locally made beds, cable TV, Wifi, cell phone booster, intelligent TV in the living room and redone bathrooms.
Each bedroom includes two queen beds, TV, DVD player and a private bath- ideal for Mom, Dad and the kiddos, or a couple. Walk in showers are available in three bathrooms, first, second and third floors. The shower on the first floor is walker accessible and sizable enough for a shower chair if needed. A bath tub is available on the second floor, with a generous soaker tub on the third floor.
The first floor includes the living room, kitchen, dining room, patio with step out access to the Boardwalk as well as a bedroom and bathroom. The second floor includes two bedrooms and bathrooms; with the third floor including the master bedroom, bathroom and balcony with sea view.
The kitchen is thoroughly appointed with all the pots, pans, silverware, dishes, glasses and silverware that you will need during your stay. We offer both a traditional coffee maker and a Keurig coffee maker for a fast cup of coffee or tea. If you are interested in preparing we also have an electric griddle, electric frying pan and crock pot. The kitchen opens up to a dining area with a table that will accommodate 8 and seating at the counter top bar for 3.
Adore dining alfresco! Step out of the living room onto our covered veranda, furbished with table and chairs, to appreciate the sea wind. Wild Dunes Resort offers live entertainment at the Grandiose Pavilion from Memorial Day through Labor Day and is a trendy place for weddings so you might catch a glimpse of the pretty bride and her wedding event as they pass by!
All bed linens, bath and kitchen towels are supplied with the home. House keeping is not supplied during your stay but will take care of all cleaning and laundry upon your departure.
Beach towels are available for your use through the Resort by presenting “towel cards” at the towel stations before entrance to the pools. When your beach towels are wet and sandy just turn them in and get tidy ones or retrieve your towel cards for another time. Beach chairs and a beach umbrella have been included by the homeowner for calming at the beach.
The Substantial Pavilion neighborhood is the heart of Wild Dunes Resort and the most coveted location to be! Savor complimentary access to the two sea front pools and private beach access. The Splendid Pavilion includes a bar, cafe, ice cream shop, surf shop and rest rooms. Cocktail waitresses also serve visitors at the beach! (All dining open seasonally) The Resort also includes two Tom Fazio designed golf courses and 17 Har-Tru tennis courts for your appreciation.
Lastly, we have a unit manager on-call 24/7 in the event you need assistance at the home, or perhaps, just need suggestions for some of our astonishing eateries and tours while in town.
Housekeeping is not supplied during your stay but will take care of all cleaning and laundry after your departure.
NOTE: STAYS LESS THAN 7 DAYS ARE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE UP TO $375 AND WILL BE REQUIRED UPON BOOKING REQUEST.
Keywords: Sunny Dunes, Sunnydunes, Boardwalk, Splendid Pavilion, Pavilion, Wild Dunes, Golf, Boardwalk Home 118, Family Beach Rental, Golf Rental, Beach, Isle of Palms, IOP, House, Home, Beach House, Beach Holiday Home, Holiday Rental, Family Helpful, Childrens, Pools, 4 bedrooms, Four bedrooms, 8 beds
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Charleston area area traveller discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same wonderful activities at a substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and variety of weekly rentals available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a vacation home that suits their desires and price range.
The majority of rental homes in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book "Comfort, privacy and luxury! Four bedroom boardwalk home with ensuites", examine our short list of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Charleston area you'd like to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Check to make sure "Comfort, privacy and luxury! Four bedroom boardwalk home with ensuites" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the property have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a potential rental home. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental management company sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a good time? Ideally everything turned out to be wonderful and you are ready to reserve the rental for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.