- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Police Contact
- Pool Table
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe grew up here so we know this is the choice location on the Isle of Palms. It is a 5BDR / 4BA / 4,000 sq ft. home all on one level. There is plenty of room for the children and adults to spread out and have their own space. There are hardwoods throughout the home except for the tile in the 4 bathrooms (tile), kitchen (tile), sunroom (tile) and wood outdoor space.
We specialize in the details. For instance we give niceties such as 5 beach chairs, beach toys, linens, kitchen condiments and seasonings, laundry detergent, shower bar soap, dishwasher detergent, kayaks, a canoe, life jackets, body boards, and so much more are included! If you had to rent / buy / or pack any of this you would spend way more than you thought. We give it for complimentary!
Having your own private dock accepts you to fish, crab, swim, or boat right in Hamlin Creek which is just off the Intracoastal waterway. Dolphins are nearly always seen in the creek. Use our kayaks and canoe or bring your own boat. The dockhouse gives you tons of shade and is my favorite place during a rainstorm. If it rains, appreciate the sunporch with its pool table, ping pong table, or air hockey.
The walk to the beach is 2 brief blocks and takes 5 mins.. There is a classy safe bikepath directly to the beach.
The home is supplied with 5 flat screen tvs, cable service with tons of channels, and wifi. Remember you are on an island so my recommendation is to unplug and take advantage of the deepwater dock, beach, proximity to Charleston, and rich history of the area. We have a ping pong, pool, and air hockey table on the sunroom.
Since we are local we can point you to the most ideal eateries, shopping, historical areas, fishing, and surfing spots, and places to rent bicycles, jet skis, etc..
All bed linens, kitchen towels and bath towel sets are supplied for your appreciation. We include a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath and dish soaps, paper towels, etc. If you need to restock you are 1 mile from a Harris Teeter. We also give you with 5 beach chairs, an umbrella, and a beach buggy to roll any other items to the beach. You only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels.
If you have questions please call me at 828.280.2581 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will send printed guides with savings for lodging, dining and tours. Look for these publications and discount books, since this allows travelers to discover the very same great activities with a often substantial discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel week? Shoulder seasons offer impressive offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly longing for ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are often times shocked at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Charleston area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Charleston area gang, from quiet condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and book the right rental property:
Before you start to book "Newly listed waterfront home. Best location on the Isle of Palms. Deepwater dock", review our brief checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Charleston area rental home 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Start by determining which specific area of Charleston area you want to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your trip? Keep in mind that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Make sure that "Newly listed waterfront home. Best location on the Isle of Palms. Deepwater dock" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your group needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with outdoor dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Do members of your party have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a dog or cat? Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines can vary. A number of limitations might dismiss a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, travelers will have to pay state taxes when booking "Newly listed waterfront home. Best location on the Isle of Palms. Deepwater dock", as well as various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager without delay. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many property management companies and rental websites allow customers to provide feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but sincere regarding your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they like the rental choice? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search next time.